Explanation

Hiya!

So as ya'll might know my friend 'larry_0531' and I did a collab for the story 'My Little Kitten'.

For a while the story was discontinued, but we decided to continue it on my account!

I will edit the chapters that I wrote as well, so it will be diffrent than the original story since my writing style improved and on some things I got a diffrent opinion over time.

I don't know if I want it to be mpreg, like it would be when we started this, but we will see along the way!

To make it clear I DID discuss this with my friend, so there is no 'stealing of the story' and no author rights were violated! Everything is a mutual decision.

We decided to do this because in my opinion I think I can get more out of the chapters I wrote myself and I just wanted to continue it!

She will as all goes well also write chapters for this story and I will post those here.

Her chapters will have a 💚💚 above the chapter.

The ones I wrote will have a 💙💙 above them.

If im right I cleared up everything now and we're looking forward to writing more and to continue the story!

Don't forget to give her a follow as well and check out her stories! All the love and enjoy reading!

(The cover was edited by me, if there were people who edited it before me, credits to them! I do not own the picture and just used it and edited it for the cover!)

The first few chapters (the one that I wrote at least) will be slightly edited but not too much diffrent from the original one that I wrote back then which is on the other account. Once we reached the part where we ended up and discontinued, I will start writing new chapters (and if all goes well and my friend wants to she will as well) but we need the ones that were already there to yeah have a whole story and a begin x.

Hope you understand what I mean haha. ^^

So it's a edited copy of mine and her chapters, which is a mutual decision as I already explained!

All the love!

-N🦋