12

💚💚

They made their way out of the hotel and into the car waiting for them at the front. Harry opens the back door for Louis and slides in after him.

Harry watches Louis as he stares out the window, eyes wide as he looks at all the passing shops and restaurants as they drive through town.

Harry swears he falls harder every day, looking at Louis, his innocent face staring out into the world, just wanting to wrap him up in his arms and never let go. He wants to give the small kitten all he's got and he's gonna make sure he gives him the world.

"Kitten, are you excited?" Harry asks, a smile playing on his lips.

"Yesh." Louis smiles back and goes back to staring out the window, amazed by all the lights shining in the dusk.

They sit in a comfortable silence for the rest of the short ride and
eventually the car pulls up in front of restaurant. It isn't overly formal,people wearing more casual clothes.

But oh well, lou and hazz never refuse the opportunity to dress up and have a little catwalk show for just each other to see.

They exit the car, Harry immediately grabbing Louis' hand to lead him through the entrance and to the front desk. "Reservation for Styles." Harry says and they are quickly led to the back room of the restaurant where Harry has reserved off for this date.

The two walk inside and Louis is left in awe at the hundreds of candles that litter the floor and the two seated table sitting in the middle of the room. Fairy lights hang from the ceiling and a small pink rose sits in the middle of the table, being their Louis' favorite.

"Do you like it, baby?" Harry asks, the nickname slipping but neither of them care to notice.

"Louis loves! Pretty, Hazzie." Louis smiles and moves to hug Harry
before they both take a seat at the table, Harry glad Louis seemed to like it and already enjoy himself, Harry always would make sure of that

They scan the menu before they give their orders to the waiter and set their menus down before their eyes meet and it's like a spark goes off.

Harry realizes that he is falling hard for his kitten and he can't bring himself to stop.

"I was thinking, maybe we should get ice cream after this, how does that sound?" Harry asks.

"Ice scream!" Louis says in a high pitched voice and throws his hands up in the air happily. Harry just smiles fondly but is taken out of his trance by the food being set in front of them.

They finish eating after about 30 minutes, taking their time with
talking and making jokes. Harry leaves a generous tip on the table
before leading Louis out of the restaurant, everyone's eyes on them, being it is the Harry Styles.

They make their way to the car and Louis gets in the passenger seat after Harry opens the door for him, being the gentleman he is. Harry then proceeds to get into the drivers seat and begins to drive over to the ice cream parlor not too far away, a good place to get a dessert, or just snack in general.

Once they arrive, Harry rushes out and around the car to open the
passenger side door for Louis. Louis thanks him shyly and hopps out, Harry immediately grabbing his hand and leading him inside, the warmth of his hand feeling nice and burning in his.

"What flavor do you want?"

"Stwawberry." Louis smiles as his eyes scan over the cute parlor and the different flavors of ice cream.

Harry orders both their ice creams, not missing the weird glances he and Louis get, but deciding to ignore them. They make their way to the small sitting area and sit down at a table.

Louis eats his ice cream messily, Harry watching him fondly. They eat in a comfortable silence, just enjoying the others company.

Louis lets out a small whimper that only Harry can hear, from all the nasty looks and stares he's getting. Harry notices and moves his chair closer to Louis, to wrap a arm around his waist, comfortingly, as Louis subconsciously leans into Harry's side.

"You've got a little something on you're lip. Here, let me get it for you." Harry leans in close to Louis and pecks his lips lightly to get the ice cream off his top lip.

Louis' eyes go wide when he sees Harry leaning in, not sure what to do, but as quick as it started was as quick as it ended. Once Harry pulls away, Louis chases after his lips to bring them into another kiss, a bit longer this time, both feeling electic shocks and butterflies all thoughout their body.

Harry smiles through the kiss, happy that Louis didn't freak out or
anything, Louis actually initiated the second kiss which Harry was
the moon about, their chemistry just amazing.

They pull away for the second time and don't say anything, just stand up, throw their cups away and head back to the car. They drive in a again a comfortable silence, both dazed from the two kisses they shared, Harry not even worrying about what is to come from the media tomorrow, people already could tell they were close.

They arrive at the hotel shortly, making their way through the lobby and up to their room. They both change quickly, Louis wearing one of Harry's shirts and panties while Harry resides in just a pair of sweatpants, the usual.

They both brush their teeth before hopping into bed, Louis resting his head on Harry's chest as Harry's arms wrap around the smaller boys waist.

"Great date, hazzie."

"Glad you liked it, love. I had lots of fun as well we will do it again sometime."

"Yay, Louis would like," Louis softly whispers, smiling with closed eyes.

Harry picks a random movie, neither of them paying attention to it, just basking in the others scents. They lay with each other for the next 10 minutes before they are both out of the world, wrapped in each others arms, feeling safe and better than before, better than ever...

--

3 chappie's until we hit the 15 chapters, which means after there will be new, unseen (yet) chapters!