16

💙💙

The next weeks were just as amazing as the last months.

They went out a lot at night, stole some kisses here and there and overall had a fun and good time.

Louis was just breathtaking if you ask Harry. He once was a boy, and Harry thinks he's always beautiful, kitten or not.

Louis was having a bit of a hard time and struggled a bit with himself. His speech improved, but new habits are hard to break and secretly Harry likes that, he was so used to the cute way of third speaking talking he did, but he loves Louis in any way, anytime, always.

That's right, he really loves Louis. He felt this way for a while and is still trying to figure out what to do, but he felt like right now they were just enjoying the moment and making sure Louis was comfortable, reassured and loved.

The company was going well as well and Louis had a lot of fun hanging out at the office with his Ipad and talking and playing with the employees.

Sometimes he would just stay home with Niall, Liam and Zayn which he honestly loved as well, life was just perfect for the both of them, together.

"Hazza?"

"Yes, love?" Harry was about to turn around when he felt two arms sneaking around his shoulders.

Harry turned around in his grip and smiled. "What's up, sweetheart?" He stared into Louis's ocean blue eyes, clear as the sky.

Louis pecked his lips. "What are we going to do today? L-like plans." He stuttered slightly but returned the smile as he had yet again spoke amazingly, his accent becoming even thicker and obvious now he could speak better.

And his voice? We didn't even talk about that. Angelic as always, Harry loved to hear him sing in the shower and was even thinking about enrolling him into singing classes if the boy would like that.

"Well tonight you got footie practise but we could get some ice cream after? You don't like that do you?" He smirked.

"Of course Louis does!" He jumped up and down, ice cream was a must, period and facts! (A/N so true, irl as well hehe)

Harry had noticed that Louis really liked to play soccer, mainly with Zayn and was pretty good at it as well, so Harry had enrolled him into a team on a five minute walk distance.

Zayn had been going along with Louis as well since Liam and Niall thought it was a good idea and a way to socialize. The community and people were very nice and accepting which was really nice, no one was spitting hate and the boys enjoyed it so Harry, Niall and Liam were watching the two of them two night a week with adorement and love.

"I know you do, honey. Shall we watch a movie and just chill for now, then? Maybe take a bubble bath together?"

Again Louis squaled and jumped up and down, spinning around Harry as he clapped his hands.

Harry chuckled. "I see that as a yes, shall we go and give Bubbles and Bella a bath first?"

Ah yes, they had gotten and welcomed two new additions for the family as well.

Bubbles and Bella, two golden retriever pups which were now five months old.

The sisters came from a farm where the owner didn't know her dog had gotten pregnant unexpected but it was alright and soon four pups were born, two went to Harry and Louis and yeah Zayn was so in love once seeing them Liam and Niall of course had to get the other two boys.

Luné and Lux had a nice home at the Payne-Horan family and they often all visited their neighbour down the road so that the pups could play with their mother as well on the farm.

After the last puppy incident Louis had been feeling very sad so he was very happy when Harry took the boy to the farm once he heard the news and was so glad their neighbour thought about them, such a sweet lady.

It was so worth it since Louis was best friends with the pups, always in every weather taking them for a walk and waving at everyone and showing anyone who wanted to see and pet the pups and let them.

And if Louis was taking too long with the short walk around the block he knew Louis was drinking a cuppa at the old, sweet lady her house again, the owner of Sammy, the mother of the pups.

Harry often went with Louis for a walk though, so today they of course went again, to clear their head and enjoy the view, nature and of course each other's company and presence along with seeing the pups have fun.

"Hazz could you take Bella? She's pulling the leash again." Harry smiled as Louis handed him the leash.

"You're such a smol bean- ow!" He chuckled as Louis slapped his arm and started tickling him.

Once they were done laughing again and both had tummy aches because of it they continued their walk.

Louis soon saw the playground and didn't hesitate to sprint and jump into the sand, the pups following close behind.

"Shall I put a leash on you as well? Maybe you will walk away from me as well." Harry yelled, laughing as he ran over to his lover and their pups.

"We are just hyper and cosy, and you know I would never walk away or leave you." Louis hummed, sticking out his tongue as Bubbles shook his body, Louis covered in sand.

"Cosy in the sand?" Harry asked and launched at Louis, who fell back into the sand with a loud 'oophf'.

"Very." Louis chuckled, kissing Harry.

Harry first smiled and relaxed into the kiss but soon pulled away.

"What?" Louis looked at him with worry as he stared up at the boy, sand all over his precious curls.

"Got sand in my mouth." Harry smiled and spit it out, after attacking Louis with lots of kisses again.

The end was exactly this: two boys covered in said, just like the two pups who were licking their faces as the two of them squaled and tried to get the dogs to back off, both loud and laughing, Harry trying to cover them both with his jacket to escape the dogs their grip.

This is what it should be, always supposed to be a forever thing...

--

Hiya!

I still can't get in touch with my friend which I collaborated this story with, but I felt like ya'll could use a update, and I was in the mood for writing!

Win-win I believe!

This is more like a update of a update? Some information within the story and so on, but thought this was cute and fun!

We all need puppies! Haha xd

Got many ideas so stay tuned for more! Almost the 1K, thank you so so much! Appreciate it and all the love, the support and love is amazayn!

Hopefully cya soon!

-N🦋