19

💙💙

--

'Honestly, wow', Harry thought to himself as he watched his boyfriend take off and walk on the catwalk like he owned it.

Flashes from camera's where seen immediately everywhere. Zayn, Liam and Niall were of course watching from front row seats, all three just as proud as Harry if Harry wasn't more proud than anyone could be.

The girls had done great and were staring at the sight as well, silentl and smiling, looking back and forth at Harry and and Louis.

Louis was a little bit shy, but confidence would be seen as well as soon as he noticed that everyone was taken back at his appearence.

At the end of he stood still, smiled and winked and the people were going crazy. The boy did a spin and walked back to where Harry stood watching from behind the curtains.

He almost jumped into Harry's arms, the older lad catching him with ease and holding him close.

"That was amazing love! You did so well!" Louis blushed and murmered a small 'thank you', quickly giving Harry a kiss before standing on his feet again.

"You ready to go again, Louis? You were a natural, even I'm jealous." Lana winked and draped a arm around his shoulders for a second.

Louis sighed and happily nodded. "I'm ready, and shush because ya'll were amazing as well!"

The girls smiled and stood next to him, Daya and Faithe on his right side and Lana on his right, ready for one last walk as the four of them.

"Hazz wish me luck!" The boy looked back at his boyfriend, his lips pressed together but his eyes shining bright.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Like you need it, you're smashing it already and you're not even out yet."

Louis stuck out his tongue and let Lana quickly fix his hair that Harry had messed up when they hugged before they waited until their names were called.

The four of them looked delightful, all professional but all three beaming, proud and happy with how they did and how the show was going.

The girls even lifted up the boy when it was time to pose, the boy giggling as they did so, clearly not expecting it.

The people in the crowd were going crazy, not even bothered by the fact the boy was a hybrid.

Louis was just beautiful, a hybrid or not. He was just Louis, a boy who went through so much but was so loved, had a great personality and a heart of gold.

He was the kind of person no one could actually dislike, the boy had charme, sass and so much more that Harry wanted to share with the world, his boy could inspire so many people and he really believed that the blue eyed kitten could change the world for the better with so much as just a smile.

The girls walked Louis back again, their arms around Louis's back and each other's shoulders.

He again told Louis that he did great and asked him if he would mind answering some questions, many people already asking for a glimpse of the boy again.

Louis shrugged and nodded, not minding it at all. Harry was by his side and he felt comfortable, so why not?

Many interviewers asked questions and Harry let them, just watching his boy to make sure it wouldn't be overwhelming.

The people were really nice, asking basic questions and not prying too much, but they wouldn't get the chance anyway with Harry's eyes staring right through their soul.

He watched Louis enjoying himself, smiling and happily answering the things he was asked, his eyes lightning up when a question would be about Harry or their relationship.

They already had discussed everything beforehand, Harry knowing people would ask about relationship.

They were both fine with everything being spread, many people close to them already knowing it anyways and there wasn't any shame, if anything people seemed to honestly adore Louis and his features.

If you look close, you will find the right people for your social circle

Children at the show wanted to touch Louis's ears, and Louis didn't hesitate to crouch down and let them, tilting his head and softly purring, loving the attention.

But never as much as Harry's, of course.

Harry was watching from a small distance, mentally making a note to soon search for the other three lads who were probably lost in the huge crowd.

They would soon go on stage again, well Harry and Louis that is.

Louis didn't know about this, but it was meant to be a suprise after all...

He sighed in relieve, happy everything went well and that Louis was comfortable, his top priority.

He loves his boy, he did for a long time already but knew he had to wait for a while, which was alright because he knew Louis felt the same.

But now Harry was craving more, wanting to spend the rest of his life with the blue eyed boy.

He had tried to pick up the pieces of Louis's heart, not realising until now Louis had done the same to him.

He felt complete, loved and more. His heart belongs to Louis, the boy who has kitten ears and purs when he scratches the back of them.

The boy who had a lot to learn, and now gladly teaches Harry things being the smart boy he is.

He learned Harry more than Harry could have ever leaned Louis, life lessons. He had learned to love and feel loved, the feeling sometimes rising to his head like he never thought was possible.

Louis was a kitten, a boy and more, but most importantly Harry's, and Harry wanted the world to know, Louis to know how much he loves him, that he will never leave and always be there for him...

--

♡♡