3

💙💙

It was now the next day and Harry just told Louis he had to go to work, something that Louis didn't like.

"Kitten I will be back in a couple of hours alright? And you're not alone since my best friend's husband, Niall, will stay with you." He told the boy who pouted. "No meanie guy?"

Harry smiles and shook his head. "No meanies, I wouldn't let him come in if he wasn't kind huh?" Now it was Louis' turn to shake his head. Harry of course had told Niall about the meeting with Louis and the he was a 'cute hybrid' in his words. Niall luckily had no problems with that at all and was excited to meet the little lad that Harry was so fond of.

"Hazzie?"

"Yes darling?"

"What do you do?" Harry looked at him confused before it clicked "As for work you mean?" Louis nodded. "Well I am the CEO of a company call Victoria's Secret where they sell underwear and panty's and so on." He explained to the boy.

"Vistorwia Secrwt?" Harry cooed at his pronouncing. "Almost kitten, you will get there though." He smiled, stroking the boys hair. "Alright, remember the rules?" Harry set up rules for him since he knew Niall only was there to eat something, even though he would protect the boy if needed.

Louis happily nodded "Yes! Ehm no windows open, no one letting inside and oh yeah! Call for N-niall if there is something!" He told Harry who nodded, "Good job kitten!"

At that moment the doorbell rang three times "That must be Niall" he saw the kittens fear and said "He is a nice guy, promise." Louis hid himself behind Harry's legs when Harry opened the door. Louis took his chance to look at the lad by the door. He seemed nice, blue eyes like Louis' and blonde hair dyed.

"Harry, my friend, long time no see." They gave each other a bro-hug.

"Yeah Niall, we definitely have to meet up again soon with Liam, how is he doing?" Niall smiled, "Good, good, busy with all the work you give him." he winked and then noticed Louis.

"And this is Louis?" He smiles and crouched down.

Louis looked at Harry who nodded, saying it was fine. "'m Louis," he whispered and Niall looked at Harry, silently cooeing.

"We will have fun together right? Watch some movies, d—"

"Mwovies?" Louis interrupted him, tilting his head to the side making Harry cooe more.

Niall gasped, "You never saw a movie? Then we're going to watch one now!" Niall ran to the living room, but not before stopping in the kitchen for some snacks of course. Harry smiles at his kitten and hugged the boy. "You have fun okay? I will be back before you know it." Louis nodded and hugged Harry tighter.

"See you soon kitten!" Harry waved when they pulled away and walked out.

"Bye-Bye," Louis waved, smiling at Harry, watching him drive away. Louis locked the door and made his way to the living room, remembering where it was.

Once there he saw Niall sitting in front of a big, black screen, surrounded with snacks you and I won't know the name of.

"Hey Louis, come sit down." Niall patted the spot next to him so Louis sat down. Niall knew he couldn't let the boy watch any adult movies, so he picked some child ones so Louis could choose one.

"Which one seems cool buddy?" Niall asked, holding the movies in front of the boy. Louis looked at them before seeing a picture of a tiger on one of them, his favorite animal.

"Tiger, tiger!" He happily yelled, bouncing a bit. Niall smiled at the boy. "Lion king it is, then," he muttered, starting the movie.

After they watched it, they decided to paint some things. Louis had loved the movie, his eyes shining bright seeing the lions on the screen. How he already hummed along with the songs, the boy had really enjoyed it.

Niall just grabbed a old shirt from Harry and dressed the little boy in it, so his own shirt (also one of Harry's) wouldn't get dirty.

"What is pint?" Louis asked Niall once they sat at the table, Niall placing sole colors on it. He had brought some crayons with him, not wanting Harry's house covered with the paint.

"Paint kiddo, and it is coloring on paper, making shapes or whatever ya like." He showed Louis some colors and gave him a paper. "Do you want to learn the names of the colors?"

Louis quickly nodded enthusiastic, he wanted to show Harry how he learned new things. Niall showed him the colors and the names of it. He noticed Louis learned pretty quick, he almost knew all the basic colors like red and blue. After that he gave the boy a coloring page of a tiger which Louis happily colored in.

Soon enough Harry was back home and Louis didn't hesitate to run to the door and hug the taller boy. "Louis missed Hazzie!" He said, jumping in Harry's arms. Harry smiled "I missed you too, kitten." He walked to the living room with Louis in his arms and spotted Niall, who was eating Harry's leftovers from yesterday.

"Hey Niall."

Niall looked up now and smiled "Hey Harry." Harry sat down on the couch when Louis remembered the color page he made for Harry. "Hazzie! Louis surprise!" He told him, running off to grab it. Harry confusedly looked at Niall who said, "We colored today, he learned a lot." Louis came back that moment and showed Harry the red/green lion. "It's beautiful kitten, good job!"

Louis proudly smiled. "For Hazzie" He gave Harry the lion and happily sat on his lap. Within minutes the boy was fast asleep, probably exhausted from all the new things.

"He is wonderful," Niall said, looking at Louis.

"And mine." Harry whispered, kissing the boy's forehead..

--

Edited some small grammar things and added some words, removed some, nothing much!

Still like this story Like I did when we started this! Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter still, if you already read it, otherwise welcome! Haha