7

💙💙

It was now a week later and Harry was happier than ever. Who ever thought a tiny little kitten would steal the heart from Victoria's Secrets CEO?

Well yeah, stole his heart because Harry felt like being on cloud nine all the time.

It was first pretty confusing for him, his feelings, but now he almost knew for sure he was in love with the blue eyed boy.

At least he was falling for him, but hesitating at the same time. He wouldn't admit his feelings to the hybrid though, not yet.

The boy had learned a lot over the days but had still lots to learn and for now the was Harry's first priority, along with making sure he was doing alright.

Louis knew how to count to ten now and learned most of the colors, and that in one week! To say Harry was proud is a statement. He took his kitten out to a fancy restaurant once louis told him he could count, Harry’s eyes were sparkling like crazy.

He now layed on the couch with louis on his chest. They had watched 'finding nemo' and both fell asleep in need of a nap.

Harry woke up one hour ago but didn't want to wake his sleeping beauty so just grabbed his phone, doing business and stuff and talking with niall.

Niall had also been coming around more lately, seeing Harry could not always take the lovely kitten to work.

He was surprised to hear a while ago him and Liam adopted a hybrid from a centre 4 hours away from town.

His name was Zayn and was one year older than Louis. He also knew a bit more than Louis and hadn't much trouble speaking but Harry didn't care Louis was a bit behind, he thought it was adorable.

He met Zayn at work when Liam brought some files and the lad seemed nice. He had black hair with a light tint of blonde on the strand of his fringe which was hanging on his forehead.

Tonight Louis would meet Zayn and Harry was a bit nervous. Louis was scared of people since people always had treated him wrong but Harry once reassured him Zayn was nice and lived with Niall and Liam, he seemed more comfortable with the idea.

"Hazzie?" Harry looked at his lap to see his sleepy kitten yawning cutely.

"Yes kitten?" He smiled.

"Zaynie come soon?"

Harry looked at his watch. "Well Niall said he would be here... 10
minutes ago." He mentally rolled his eyes, he could've known.

That moment the doorbell was heard and Louis immediately clinged onto Harry. "Hazzie, Louis bit scared," he whined, gripping onto Harry's shirt tighter.

Harry let him look in his eyes. "Louis darling, do you think I would let people come here if they were going to hurt you? You know Niall already and Liam is also very nice."

Louis nodded. "Sorry hazzie for not believe hazzie, lou just bit scared." The kitten pouted.

Harry stroke his hair. "It's alright kitten, no need to be scared," he cupped his ears with both hands. "I heard from a little bird that someone brought cookies as well!" He smiled as Louis raced to the door. "Cookies! Cookies! Louis loves!" He yelled looking at Harry for permission to open the door.

"Hello there lou!" Niall greeted the hybrid, pulling him into a hug.

"Hello Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Lovely to see you again," Harry smiles.

"Liam, Zayn this is Louis, Louis this is Liam and that is Zayn." He pointed at the two men.

"Hey Louis, Harry told me a lot about you, same goes for Niall." Liam crouched down at his height, smiling.

Louis sniffled a bit and then did something that surprises everyone, he hugged Liam. Liam first froze in shock but soon enough hugged back, glad Louis seemed to like him.

When they pulled away Louis saw Zayn hiding behind Niall's legs

"'Ello, me Louis." He smiled.

Zayn looks at Niall who nodded at him. "I'm Zayn," he said, slowly
walking towards Louis. He sniffs Louis and smelled Harry's scent all over him, not Liam and Niall's so it was alright.

He moved his nose against Louis' cheek, a kinda greeting for approval.

Louis returned the gesture and then looked at Harry. "Hazzie can I show zaynie the tv room?" Harry nodded and just like the others smiled, really happy their kittens are happy.

Louis grabbed Zayn's hand and ran away to the tv room.

"Well that went pretty well," Niall said, sneaking an arm around Liam's waist.

"Yeah he must sense that Louis is good, normally he wouldn't do that," Liam spoke.

"Louis is just a good lad, my good kitten." Harry told the two, looking at the direction the kittens just ran off too.

--

Such a cute dynamic!

Hope you're enjoying reading the story!

-N🦋