18

💙💙

--

Thank you all for the sweet get well soon messages, appreciate it lots and thinking about ya'll, feel loved and motivated, thanks lovely people!

--

"Yes, this is exactly what I pictured, what do you think about it, love?

Louis looked at himself in the massive mirror, tilting his head to the side slightly, something Harry absolutely adored.

A smile made it's way to the boy's lips. "I don't know how you managed to pull this off hazz, it's amazing, more than that even."

Harry walked over to stand behind him, resting his hands on Louis's shoulders.

"With a model like you I could design anything and people would go crazy." He smiled as Louis visibly blushed.

"You sure you want me being the one walking in this masterpiece?" Louis tensed thinking about the fact that he would be the first male model for Victoria's Secret to walk for the winter fashion show and he was sure many people would do a better job in his place.

Harry spun him around. "Lou, you're perfect for this, I want you being the one walking there, when I made this I pictured you wearing it and I'm sure everyone will love it, my colleagues like you more than they like me." He fondly stated, Louis giggling in response as his nerves started to fade away.

"Alright?" Harry asked and pecked his cheek.

Louis smiled up at him as he fixed the sleeves of his outfit. "Alright, let's do this."

--

"Alright girls are you ready? Here Lana let me fix your collar real quick."

Harry was walking all over the place, his hands sweaty as he looked over the outfits he made, trying to make sure every detail could be seen and everything was perfect.

Louis was just looking at his boyfriend amused, his hands in his pockets as he waited for Harry to be done.

The girls were all dressed perfectly and you could clearly see the dresses were made by Harry.

Lana was wearing a fluffy, light pastel pink dress with flowers everywhere, covering her left collarbone.

Daya was wearing a blue dress, but it was also a suit at the same time, shorts underneath. Harry had told him that this was the exact same color as Louis's eyes, a beautiful gesture and thing only Harry could have thought of.

Faithe looked beautiful in a lavender coloured dress, a gala dress which looked classy but elegant at the same time, with a abnormal comfort level, a great combination.

Last but not least and also the one who would be the last person to walk on the catwalk was Louis, wearing black trousers, perfectly stitched together around his body, a higher model so the outlines of his bum would perfectly be on display to be seen, 'typically a Harry thing', Louis thought.

He was wearing a white button up, a kind of light white color that didn't hurt your eyes, but was a bit softer, just like Louis's personality.

The sleeves were short and it wasn't normally something you would see a model wearing, but to Harry this was just 'the perfect outfit' and probably many more people would agree.

To top it off a black tie was tied around the collar of his blouse, matching the color of his dress shoes.

His fringe was styles and swept to the side, his eyes perfectly popping and standing out because of the neutral colors he was wearing, exactly Harry's plan.