20

💙💙

--

"So, Louis, I understand this was your first show as a model?" A interviewer on stage asked.

Harry wrapped his arm around the boy as the kitten smiled and nodded in response. "That's right, I was a bit nervous at first but I actually really liked it! The people are lovely and the girls were looking so pretty!" He stated, Harry watching him in awe, proud of his boyfriend.

"You and the girls did a great job! If I may ask a more personal question, we kind of saw a glimpse of you and Harry, are you two together?"

Louis looked up at Harry for a second, Harry squeezing his side for reassurement.

"Harry and I are boyfriends, it felt amazing and a honor to wear the clothes he chose and designed, he did such a amazing job. It's kind of sad that this is his last show, but I will support him with anything he chooses to do in life, and would love for him to design more in his spare time."

Harry kissed his cheek, Louis's cheeks turning a slight tint of pink as the people started cheering at the two of them, Liam winking at Harry and Zayn and Niall smiling.

"You two are a lovely couple to see together, but as you said Louis, this is Harry's last show? Harry, can you tell us more about this?"

Harry sighed, knowing this is the time to announce, the first time Louis will hear this as well, and he knew this would be a good choice instead of discussing this beforehand, knowing Louis will look back at this with a huge smile, he knows his boy well.

"This is indeed my last show and I want to thank my whole team, my employees and the girls, it was a blessing to work with all of you, I will give my place as the boss of Victoria's Secret to my best friends, Niall, Liam and their hybrid and also close friend to us, Zayn."

Niall and Liam blew Harry and Louis some kisses, Zayn waving and smiling as Harry said that.

He had discussed this a while ago with Niall and Liam, who thought it would be a great opportunity since they have some background in the industry already.

They had told Zayn who suggested something interesting, a great idea...

"Zayn is, just like Louis also a hybrid as you might have noticed already, and I knew I wanted to do something with such a great thing, since there is so much negativity around people, or 'kittens' like them and I want to change that.

That's why, Liam, Niall and Zayn are going to raise awareness and bring out a new clothing line, especially for hybrids, even though this little one probably will wear my hoodies anyway." He ran a hand through Louis's hair, who giggled.

"They may have ears and mental delays, but we should be able to normalize this, and not use them for experiments and so on. These sweet creatures have feelings, thoughts and personality's of their own, they are equal to us if not better, because they are so accepting, sweet and so much more, Louis has showed me that. We could honestly learn from them, they deserve to be there and they should be able to achieve, they deserve everything the world is able to provide and we're going to take that with both hands and give it to them, make it a special never seen before opportunity."

Louis stared at Harry with tears in his eyes when he was done, embracing him into a hug.

Harry smiled and continued, knowing they would be able to cuddle and share words of love soon.

"Because of this, because of Louis I want to do better, understand their sort better and help their kind, so that's why I will introduce 'LSS', also known as 'Louis's safe space', a organisation with company that will make sure that there won't be any experiments on humans no more, as well as provide shelter and a plan for after to run in society again. There is a long road ahead of us, because now people are turned into half hybrid and half human, which isn't always with consent. There will go money out to educate hybrids, provide the help they need mentally and to develop and money to professionals to research all of this and go on from there, asking hybrids what they think and want, and we will make sure that's exactly what's going to happen."

Everyone clapped and started to cheer again, Liam, Niall and Zayn in tears, tears of happiness and joy.

Harry looked at Louis, crouching down to his level and wiping away his tears with his thumbs.

"Love, are you ready to take this ride with me?"

"I was already in it long before and wouldn't want to have it any other way, thought you would never ask and know me well enough already." He winked and that was all Harry needed to hear, lifting him up in his arms and kissing him, all the others seemed to be blocked out, it was just them.

"Thank you, I love you Harry." Louis whispered, making Harry cry at those words he was waiting to hear, but would wait forever to hear it and even be happy if he won't ever.

"You're more than welcome, you deserve this. I love you too, Louis."

--

Hiya!

Oh gosh how much I loved this chapter, aaaaa!

This story is almost coming to an end soon I believe, but I will make sure to write some more chapters later! Gotta update the rest as well soon, probably today or tomorrow!

Think imma going to read some of your stories tonight, love to see other their larry stories as well!

Cya soon,

-Nati🦋