2

💚💚

Harry begins making dinner for him and Louis once he reaches the large kitchen. It has all white cabinets with stainless steal appliances and marble countertops.

He takes pride in cooking, and uses it as a hobby to help take his mind off of work somedays, being it can get stressful easily.

He begins cooking and lets it take his mind off of everything, until he hears screaming coming from upstairs.

He instantly drops his utensils and darts up the stairs and heads straight into the guest bedroom to find a sleeping Louis tossing and turning around in the bed with tears streaming down his face.

"N-no h-hurwt. P-pwease S-stop." The small boy is now sobbing while shaking underneath the blankets.

Harry immediately rushes over to the Louis and tries to wake him form the nightmare, after shaking him a couple of times, he finally startled awake.

"Darling, you're okay, you're okay, I'm here." Harry says softly and hugs Louis tightly, bringing him onto his lap.

"S-sorry, so s-sorry." Louis apologizes as he tries to control his breathing from the harsh sobs that he was letting out before.

"Don't apologize kitten, you have nothing to be sorry for." Harry whispers into the sniffling boys ear as he rubs his big hands up and down Louis' back.

"N-nightmare, b-bad men c-came for L-louis." Louis stutters out quietly, shaking lightly from fear, little whimpers escaping his lips every few minutes.

Harry cards his fingers through Louis' soft, feathery, brown hair. Every few seconds he'll scratch behind his kitten ear which he receives a few purs for.

"I have dinner cooking downstairs, would you like to come and help me cook so that we can eat soon?" Harry asks and receives a nod from Louis.

"C-carry?" Louis asks shyly, looking down at his lap, fidgeting with his small hands.

"Of course, kitten." Harry replies and swiftly picks up Louis bridal style to carry him downstairs, into the kitchen, and sets him down on the countertop.

Harry looks at the overcooked pasta from not turning the stove off before running upstairs and the fallen utensils laying on the ground.

"So... how does pizza sound?" Harry chuckles lightly and looks toward Louis, who has a confused look on his face.

"P-pizza?" Louis questions.

"You don't know what pizza is?!" Harry says shocked and eyes wide, looking at Louis curiously.

"No, sorry." Louis looks down at his lap ashamed at himself for not knowing what the food is.

"No, you're fine. It was just a shock. Today you can try it, okay?" Harry smiles gently, trying to reassure the small boy.

"Otay."

The pizza that Harry ordered delivers 20 minutes later and he sets it down in the middle of the small kitchen table that he normally uses instead of the huge formal dining room.

"Here. I'll cut you a piece so you don't burn yourself. It's hot." Harry says and begins to cut Louis a slice of the plain pizza and the follows with cutting himself a slice.

Louis takes his first but and immediately his mouth begins to water and he lets out a main from his good the taste is.

"Louis likes lots." The hybrid says after he finishes his whole piece of pizza. "Another?"

"Sure, kitten."Harry fits Louis another piece and puts it on his plate. Louis scoops it up right away and begins munching down on it quickly.

After Louis has finished 4 pieces of pizza, and is now full with a tummy ache, Harry deems it time to go to bed, being it's already 8:00 and Louis is getting sleepier by the minutes.

"Time for bed, kitten." Harry says and moves to stand up and throw the pizza box away, when he hears another loud scream.

"No, no, no. B-bad men c-come for Louis. No s-sleep." Louis cries with tears running down his face and small whispers leaving his lips.

"What if you slept in my bed? I'll protect you." Harry suggests and that gets the crying from Louis to stop.

"Y-yes, pwease." Louis whispers with his head hanging low. "C-carry, 'gain?"

"Sure, kitten." Harry says and scoops Louis up bridal style, for the third time today, and brings him upstairs to Harry's bedroom.

Harry sets Louis down on the bed and moves to go into the closet to get a change of clothes for himself and Louis. He decides on just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt and grabs a sweatshirt and sweatpants for Louis.

"You can go change in the bathroom, okay?" Harry says gently and hands the clothes over to Louis and points over to the door that leads into the bathroom.

"Otay." Louis says softly, takes the clothes and walks into the bathroom to change. He changes with a bit of difficulty, getting stuck in his shirt a couple of times but eventually changes successfully.

He walks back into the bedroom to find Harry already changed and underneath the covers on the left side of the bed. Louis slowly walks over to the right side of the bed and gets under the covers, hesitating a little.

"Don't be shy, love." Harry smiles and pulls Louis right into the bed and wraps the covers tightly around him.

"Goodnight Louis" Harry says and moves to turn the lamp light off.

"Night night, 'arry." Louis says back and fall's asleep as soon as he closes his eyes, exhausted from today.

--

The chapter my friend made! Nice writing skills <3