6

💚💚

Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch watching Louis' new favorite movie, Frozen, Louis watching intently as Elsa begins building her castle.

They are watching peacefully, with Louis curled in Harry's lap, until Harry's phone goes off. Harry sighs heavily and moves to get up to answer the phone call, which makes Louis let out a small whimper.

"I have to take this call, Louis. Ill be back quick, okay?" Harry says as he slide Louis off his lap gently and leaves the room to answer the phone.

"Styles." Harry says into the phone gruffly, irritated that something or someone is interrupting his time with Louis.

"Mr. Styles, you've been called into a emergency meeting with some top designers, they need you here in half an hour." His assistant says into the phone, sounding stressed out.

"Okay, Lydia, Ill be there, but i'm gonna he bringing someone with me so could you possibly watch him while I'm in my meeting?" Harry asks her.

"Of course, Mr. Styles." Lydia answers, the phone call is wrapped up and Harry is walking back into the room where Louis is still watching Frozen.

"Kitten, I need to go into work for a meeting." Harry says and can see the sad look form into Louis' face. Harry is already stressed out about going into work and having to deal with snobby business people who are probably gonna waste his time and now his kitten is sad.

"No leave Louis." Louis whimpers out as his bottom lip starts to tremble. Ever since the thunderstorm incident, he has been shaken up and Harry has been trying his best to distract Louis with different thing to get this mind off of it.

"You can come with me kitten, no need to be sad. It'll be fun. You can spend time with my assistant who you will probably be seeing more often anyway." Harry says, trying to cheer Louis up.

"Yay! Louis come!" Louis shouts excitedly, bouncing on the couch at getting to go somewhere new.

"But first we have to get you changed out of your pjs okay?" Harry smiles and picks Louis up to rest him on his hip as he travels up the stairs and into the bedroom.

He changes Louis into a light blue sweater and black skinny jeans, he tells Louis to slip on a pair of vans and they head back downstairs.

They exit the house and get into Harry black range rover before heading straight over to the office. Harry is dreading the meeting but trying not to let his stres show for the sake of Louis.

"Okay, Louis, when we go in there, I want you to stay close to me and hold my hand, alright?" Harry says once he parks in his designated parking spot.

"Yes, Hazzie. Louis excited!" Louis smiles brightly and Harry can feel some of the tension leave his body from seeing Louis wonderful smile.

"Okay kitten, lets go." Harry steps out of the car and rushes to the other side to let Louis out. Harry immediately grabs Louis hand to lead him into the the building.

They make their way up to Harry's ofice with little to no trouble, just weird glances pointed towards Louis, probably because his kitten ears are showing, Harry not bothering letting him wear a beanie.

They get to his office after riding the elevator for over fifteen floors, which scared Louis at first until he got to press the button and then he was content.

"Kitten, do you wanna watch Disney on my computer? You can even sit in my big boy chair." Harry said softly as Louis looked around the huge office, a little lost.

"Cinderella?" Louis asked cutely, and Harry almost didn't want to leave him to go to the meeting. He just wanted to stay and watch movies with Louis all day.

"Okay, I'll get it set up." Harry says and moves over to his desktop computer to find 'Cinderella', Louis' other new favorite movie.

Once he gets it set up, he lifts Louis up and sets him in his huge office chair and calls in his assistant Lydia to watch the movie with Louis.

"Kitten, this is my assistant, Lydia. She's really nice and is going to
watch Cinderella with you until I come back, okay?" Harry says once Lydia comes into the office.

Louis nods happily and begins watching the movie that just started.

"I'll give you a raise, just please keep him company and make sure he's content." Harry whispers to Lydia who nods and moves over to sit next to Louis.

Harry then leaves the office after one last glance at an intrigued looking Louis and heads over it the conference room.

He walks in and sees 5 people sitting on each side of the conference room, only recognizing the 5 people on the left side as his business team. A man sitting in a black sleek suit at one end of the table and an empty seat waiting for him at the other end.

The meeting goes quick but Harry feels like it lasted two days. His new business partner had so many rules and his wants and needs, that Harry not so happily agreed to but he needed the business partnership.

Once the meeting is over, he quickly picks up the paperwork and leaves the room. He makes his way back to his office into to find Louis and Lydia talking and laughing amongst themselves.

Harry didnt want to interrupt so he just leaned against the door frame, watching fondly as Louis giggles from something on the screen.

Lydia feels eyes on her and turns and sees Harry standing there and stunned to stand up quickly from beside Louis. "Mr. Styles, I didn't see you there." Lydia says and pushes her chair in quickly.

"It's alright, I was just watching. You're dismissed, your raise will be deposited directly to your account." Harry says and watches Lydia scurry out of the room.

"Hello, Kitten. Enjoying the movie?"

"Hi, Hazzie! Movie good!" Louis says excitedly, spinning around in the chair.

"I'm glad, Lou." Harry's smiles fondly, the stress of the meeting slowly washing away.

"Can I watch the rest of the movie with you?" Harry asks as he makes his way over to behind the desk.

"Sure, Hazzie. Louis sit on your lap, please?" Louis asks cutely and how could Harry ever resist.

He picks up the smaller boy gently and sits down in the chair before setting Louis back down on his lap. Louis instantly snuggles into Harry's chest as they both finish watching the movie, contently.

--

Alright so I'm thinking about posting all the chapters today, like the ones that are on the other account as well (these being edited) so that from there on I can start completing this story by writing new chapters and so on.

I haven't spoken to my friend for a while now, she doesn't seem to reply to my messages but since we agreed on this I will continue this, seems like the best idea for now.

-N🦋