5

Alright from here I don't have the notes anymore like I deleted them all not knowing I would need them later so I will write everything over from the other story to here, again mutual discussion author rights and copyrights reserved!

We just shared via insta and so on but can't find my notes so yeah great way to look over, write it over and edit!

It's my own damn story for gods sake (and my friend hers, of course XD). So don't worry.

--

💙💙

After their rough night they slept peacefully, but Harry was up early anyways so here he was, sitting sitting at the kitchen table with some black coffee, scrolling through twitter.

Something was bothering him. It was the thing that Louis was homeless once that came into the picture. He thought it was the best to let the little boy settle down first, but on the inside he felt curiousity taking over his body. He decided he maybe should ask it softly because he had the right to know it, innit?

Soon enough the boy who he grew so fond of the past few days stood in front of him, rubbing his eyes. He just wore some boxers and a sweater with 'always cool, even in the morning' and honestly, Harry died from Louis' cuteness.

"Mornin hazzie." Louis smiles and climbed on Harry’s lap. "Morning kitten, slept well?" Harry asked, scratching the scalp behind the kittens ears.

Louis purred. "Yeah, hazzie was there so Louis felt safe," he said, laying his head in the crook of Harry's neck.

"That's nice to hear, darling. Shall I make us some breakfast? Get some food into that tummy of yours," he said, tickling Louis's tummy.

Louis giggled and hopped off Harry’s lap, sitting across the table.

Once they were done eating and sitting on the couch watching movies, Harry couldn't help but ask the boy about his past, something that even for him was hard to ask cuz he knew it would make his kitten sad.

"Lou?"

"Yes hazzie?"

"I'm sorry, love but can you tell me why you were homeless?" He heard the boy sighing.

"I was their experiment, Harry." The boy's lip trembled. Harry sat him down on his lap, facing him. "Take your time, darling."

"I remember mummy telling Louis that she had to leave me, because she had no money. Mummy left to make more money in another country and Louis's aunt took care of Louis and was very nice but Louis's uncle not. When auntie died, Louis's uncle took me to labarastoristrum? And left Louis.

Meanies say Louis was a good experiment and changed Louis into kitty, they tried to putting needle in Louis but Louis hit man and ran away. Louis no money so no home," he explained, sobbing. Harry rocked them back and forth whispering soothing things into his ear.

He noticed Louis would refer to himself more often and speak in third person when he was upset, which hurted Harry's heart, the boy had been through so much.

"How old are you, lou?" Harry asked once the boy was calmed down a bit. "Louis only count to five, but I saw the number 2003 standing next to a picture of Louis."

Harry did the math. "You're 18 then, Louis. How long were you oit on the streets?" Harry asked.

"Louis can't remember." The boy sighed and sniffled and Harry was quick to pull him tighter into the hug.

"Shh it's alright darling, you're safe now anyway."

"Hazzie no send Louis back?" Louis tilted his head to the side like a kitten, it was cute. A single tear ran over Louis's cheek, Harry quickly wiping it away with his thumb.

Harry stoke his fringe that fell in front of his eyes. "Of course not, love. I like you very much."

Louis hummed. "Louis likes hazzie too, hazzie gives Louis food."

Harry gasped. "Didn't you get food there, lou?" Harry asked, a shocked expression on his face.

Louis pouted. "No, sorry?"

Harry looked at him sympathetically. "Oh no love you don't have to be sorry, I was just shocked that's all. You're very brave for telling me all this and I promise I will keep you safe." They both smiled, even though the question still hung in the air a bit.

"Only saturdays." Louis spoke after a while.

"Huh?" Harry asked, confused.

"Louis only got food on saturdays," he explained. Harry's anger rised, how could someone do that to his kitten?!

When he heard Louis whimper he gave him a smile and seemed to calm down a bit. "It's alright darling, you're here and always will be, yeah?" Harry stroked his hair behind the ears, making Louis pur.

"Hazz Louis is tired, can Louis sweep?" To prove his point he yawned, making Harry cooe. "Of course, I will join you since I could use a nap myself, many information to process." Louis didn't understand the last part but nodded happily as Harry lifted the boy up in the air and carried him to their bedroom.

Napping together is just the best if you ask Louis.

They layed down, Louis immediately cuddling into Harry’s side. Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around the small and petite, tiny figure, he could really get used to this...

--

This took so much time re writing haha x

Hope ya like it!

-N🦋