21

💙💙

--

The next weeks were just better than ever to both Harry and Louis.

It were some hella busy, but hella good weeks. Harry was gone almost every morning till late eve, arranging things for the new company.

He felt bad about it, because Louis would be at home alone a lot, but he had promised the boy soon things would change for the better.

Louis put his attention on playing soccer mainly when Harry was home, or walked mile after mile with the dogs.

They haven't seen Niall, Liam and Zayn a lot lately, but that was because the three were busy running Victoria's Secret, which luckily was being a great succes and they did a great job at it.

"Hello honey, how's life treating ya?" Harry walked into the door, throwing his coat onto a chair before pulling in Louis for a kiss.

Louis happily hummed. "I'm good, how was work?"

Harry opened the frigde to grab a drink and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"It all went well! They are decorating the building and putting all the furniture in and so on, just finished painting after all."

They together walked to the livingroom, both jumping on the couch.

"I'm glad! Can't wait to see it!" Louis states, purring when he feels Harry's hand making it's way to his ear.

"Ah yes about that, would you like to tag along in like two days from now? You can take a look and see if you want to remove something or add something and when all is done I thought you maybe even wanted to see applications that already came in!"

Louis squealed. "Amazing! Yes I would love that! I also want to come over there at least two mornings a week to talk with the sweet people and take a part into helping them, not just running everything you know?"

Harry nodded in agreement. "Sounds good! That's a great idea sweetheart, you're such a great helper and thinker."

Louis blushed at the compliment, even though Harry always compliments him and so this is nothing new, the lad never fails to make him feel tingly inside.

"I love you." Harry then says, his dimples showing as he smiles.

Louis returns it, still loving Harry say it, he could never get enough of that. "I love you more, hazza."

"Agree to disagree." Harry bites his lip, a playful look in his eyes.

Before he knows it, in the blink of a eye the boy jumped on his lap, starting to tickle him.

"L-louis!"

"Can't hear you!"

Giggles filled the room, all the worries that were ever there fading away and never coming back again, both knowing if stuff would ever come their way, they would always face it together with smiles and tears and unconditional love.

--

"Yes, this is just great! Good work!"

Louis and Harry were looking around the newly painted building, taking in every room.

There were no cages, no cold rooms and no mean people, something that made Louis feel at ease and proud, glad no one ever had to experience what he had to.

Pastel colors and paintings were covering the walls, making the place really feel like home, a safe space to be at.

There was a large desk, around it some comfortable benches that were low to the ground and had small, blue cushions.

The first room was a room with a table and some chairs, along with beanbags in all sort of shapes and colors.

There were colouring books everywhere you looked, along with balls and crayons, something Zayn and Louis picked out together since they thought the hybrids would like that, both boys liking those things themselves as well.

"This for sure is a good start, I love you, Harry." Harry wrapped his arms around the boy.

"I love you too, lou. I can't wait until we can open this place and get everything going, it makes me so happy."

Louis nods in understanding. "Yes, and Zayn and I can spend some time here and socialize with them as well, it all sounds just great."

Harry kisses his cheek and louis sighs. "What's wrong, love?"

Louis licks his lips. "I was just wondering, don't you miss your old job, I mean we talked about it but I can't help but feel like I'm letting you do something that's my dream, not yours."

Harry smiles, his boy is so sweet.

"No love, I mean of course I miss my colleagues but I can see them anytime, they're one phone call away and you know, this makes me happy, doing this with you. The designing part is something that I can still continue and what's also a plus is that we spend more time together, this is just perfect, you're perfect"

Louis sighs again, this time in relieve and smiles. "Alright, thanks hazz."

"Anytime honey, shall we test out some colouring books and crayons?"

Louis happy jumps around ans looks at Harry with love and and so much more. He's so thankful and loves Harry so much, he would never take the lad for granted.

"Let's do that, I'm going to pick out what you're going to colour in!"

Harry chuckles. "Of course you are, wouldn't want to have it any other way."

---

Hiya!

Just one week of school left and then one week of 'fall holidays!'

Probably gonna update all books some more then, for now I'm focussing on the upcoming exams and so on, so I'm sorry for the lack of updates and the amount!

As always will make it up to ya'll, going to write a chappy for the other stories now, hope you liked this one!

Catch ya soon!

-Nati🦋