17

💙💙

"He's such a natural, the way he's making his way across the field, it's breathtaking."

"Bet you would say that, I mean he's your boyo after all."

Harry nodded as he kept his eyes on the beautiful, blue eyed boy who was giggling and passing the ball to Zayn.

Boyfriends, a label Harry never thought he would have, let alone being able to call another precious boy his.

Louis was smiling more, enjoying catching up with the world and just learning, experiencing. Harry would always make sure to educate, and show him the things the world had to offer Louis deserved anything and everything, and Harry was going to give that to him.

Louis was his boyfriend, his cute, small boyo who wouldn't hurt a fly but was ready for a fight if ever needed. Harry would never say it out loud, but Louis was cute when he was mad, pouting and still wanting cuddles and kisses.

They still hadn't told each other the specific three words of love to each other, but it was not needed, words were just a affirmation of something they already knew, something that wasn't even able to describe with words.

Stuff was tough when we're taking a different point of view, apart from the love bubble the two were in.

Business was going well, but Harry didn't like his work that much anymore. He loved being a ceo, having a clothing line and design stuff, but it felt like it wasn't enough, would it ever be enough?

On top of that, now it was mid winter, a new fashion show was coming up, meaning Harry was gone from home a lot, not liking it because Louis was missing him, and he was missing his boy a lot.

Louis never admitted it, but Harry could tell, sense it. He would come home to a clingy Louis, which he didn't mind, but he could see the spark fading a bit in his eyes Harry had to tell him he would have to work long hours again.

His throat would be raspy and his heart heavy in his chest, almost scared to break Louis with the news, and that's why he decided to switch jobs.

He had told Louis about it, the two of them not keeping secrets and mostly openly talking about stuff. He hadn't told Louis yet, but he knew what he was going to do, and he had been arranging stuff for a while now.

He had signed off the contract that would be done by next week, the day after the fashion show, a show where Louis will be the main character...

"He's excited isn't he? About the fashion show." Harry looked at his friends, their arms resting on the railing of the fence which seperated the field from the concrete next to it.

"Mostly nervous, he likes the idea and wants to wear the clothes I designed, but he will be the first male model at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, and he's a hybrid as well." Harry sighed, still a small smile on his lips as he clasped his hands together.

Liam pat his shoulder. "I think you're more nervous than him, he will do great hazz, you know it."

Niall nodded in agreement. "What li says, and we will be there as well with zee, if anything happens, which I don't think it will, we will be there catching both of you when you fall."

Harry hugged his friends. "Thanks, guess I just needed to hear that, stuff has been so hectic these past weeks."

He rubbed his hands over his face. "Shit, I have so much to do and so lil time, ugh."

"Shit?" A small voice was heard and Harry looked up, meeting Louis's eyes.

The boy looked up at him with curious eyes, swaying front to back on the back of his feet, his hands behind his back.

"Ahh hi love, the match is over?" Louis climbed over the fence and smiled shyly at Niall and Liam before cuddling into Harry's side a bit, leaning close to him.

"Yes, we won, zaynie did a great job, but wassup?"

Harry kissed his hair, the feathery brown hair smelling like the strawberry shampoo they both use.

"I'm just a bit stressed, the outfit you're going to wear needs to be checked over and we need to go in a couple of times for fitting, even though I'm sure it suits you perfectly already, and personally I just want to cuddle and so on."

Louis nodded and purred as Harry scratched him behind the ears, his hair slicked back by a black bandana.

"It's just a lil longer, hold on love soon it will be more peacefull and we'll be able to spend more time together, chilling and still working and so on."

Harry nodded in agreement as Liam and Niall had an arm around Zayn's shoulder, who also joined the pair.

"Wise words lou, smart boy you are." Liam rubbed Louis's arm for a second, Louis enjoying the attention.

"We will be here as well to help out hazz, you're not alone in this." Niall beamed at the two, cuteness overload for real.

He's the caption of the ship after all, Liam and him kinda share that really (A/N, mixed reference hehe can't help it, admit you love it)

"He will get me through it, thank you tho, really appreciate it guys." Harry ruffled Louis's hair as he's playing with it, the sweat from the competition from a moment ago not mattering to neither.

They exchanged some looks of love and appreciation and talked some more about the match, Louis and Zayn getting a lot of praise, both boys very content and blushing at all the compliments.

It was a lovely day, they just needed to hold on a little longer, but if they let go, there will always be someone to catch them as they fall and pull them back on their feet again.

--

Hi!

School is soooo exhausting, I mean I almost work a 9-5 job being there, please Louis hazz anyone swap with me!

I'm literally melting, from both larry and boy's content as the warm weather, going to get ice cream soon and try to remain calm because like, I love it but I hate it AND I CAN'T TAKE ITTTT BUT I KEEP ON COMING BACK TO YOU

*cough* hehe

Well I really wanna share some cute vids and pics I found so I will do that later, and have so many plans and ideas to work out, the usual hehe.

We need a exhange content kind of chat, would be amazayn cuz I'm like the fbi, I can find stuff like no one else and even educated my mother on finding exclusive stuff whaha, in a good way some privacy for the boys is appreciated, but I mean I hope they're happy as how it all went in the back of the days and now.

Well more later, diffrent topics or talk about the same one whatever, we'll seee, always lots to tell, the usual <3.

Drink wotah and throw it at people! Me? Hehe didn't say anything.

Cya soon fella's! Love ya all!

All the luvv

-Nati🦋