10

💚💚

Their bags are packed in less than an hour, and they are heading out of the house and into the car to go to the airport.

Once they arrive at the airport, they both step out of the car and grab their bags, not having to worry about the car because Harry's driver took them.

They walk into through the entrance and see some people
start to notice Harry. Louis steps a little closer to Harry, trying to avoid prying eyes and people pulling out their phones to take pictures.

Harry wraps his arm around the kittens waist to and pulls him into his side, trying to make this a smooth moment that has a goal to pass quickly.

They eventually make it through security and checking in, Louis
getting a bit nervous going through the metal detectors but being fine after Harry reassured him It's fine.

They are now waiting to be escorted to Harry's private jet, he didn't use it often but he only wanted the best for his kittens first flight.

"Lou, are you excited? We're gonna go up in the air!" Harry smiles
widely at Louis, who's eyes are wandering all over his surroundings.

"In sky?" Louis asks cutely, tilting his head to the side to show his
confusion.

"Yeah, in the sky. We're gonna go on this big plane that's gonna take us through the clouds!" Harry says excited, wanting Louis to feel happy about the flight and not nervous.

"I touch cloud?"

"No, darling, we can't but you'll be close to one." Harry chuckles lightly, wishing he could find a way to let Louis touch clouts, probably some cotton candy would do the trick.

His security gesturing catching his attention when they motion him and Louis to follow. They do as directed and are taken out of the airport and to the jet.

It's quite windy outside, so Louis does his best to snuggle close to Harry.

They board the plane and Louis is baffled by how big and pretty it is. He still isn't quite sure what a plane is but knows it is really fancy.

Once they are seated and beginning to take off is when the anxiousness starts in Louis. He feels the plane begin to move and feels Harry buckle his seatbelt. He isn't entirely sure what is going on and becomes more nervous as the plane moves more.

"Kitten, are you alright?" Harry asks once he notices Louis' shift in
mood, from bubbly to anxious.

"Louis not know what happening?" Louis questions, referring to the movement of the plane.

"The plane is gonna start to go really, super duper fast, and then it's gonna fly off into the sky and take us somewhere really warm, okay?"

Harry tries to put it all in simple terms to help ease Louis' nerves and help him understand.

"And see cloud?" Louis says excitedly this time, all the tension leaving his body with knowing what his happening.

"Yes, and see the clouds." Harry chuckles fondly, getting lost in Louis' bright blue eyes. His eyes travel further down to Louis' lips unil he instantly stops himself from thinking further. Louis is too innocent and he would not want to jeopardize that, the boy's so adorable.

"When the plane gets steady in the air, we can take these seatbelts off and we can cuddle, okay?"

"Cuddle Hazzie!" Louis cheers and moves to take off his seatbelt but is stopped by Harry's larger hands going over his smaller ones.

"Not yet, kitten. Soon."

The plane takes off, Harry having to reassure his kitten numerous times, not minding at all, just wanting his kitten to feel safe. Once the plane has settled in the sky, Harry makes a move to unbuckle both tbeir seatbelts and cuddle Louis into his side.