22

💙💙

'I'm just like you, even though my problems look nothing like yours do' - Louis Tomlinson, Just like you

Feel free to listen to this when reading, fits the story

--

"Bella, Bubbles wanna go to Zaynie, ni and li?" Two now not so pups no more came running down the stairs, almost tripping over their own paws.

They spun around in cirlces around their owner, their tails happily wagging back and forth.

"Ah I know you love to go, Luné and Lux will be there as well, you're best friends! Hazz and I gonna do something fun, we gonna see some kitties!"

The dogs seemed to understand what Louis was saying, because barks were heard as reply.

"Ready to go, love?" Harry entered the kitchen, a smile on his face noticing the fed up dogs, full of enthousiasm.

"Yes! Looking forward to it, heard all around town that people are excited as well."

Harry nodded and called the two trouble makers, connecting the leash to their collars.

"That's good, the building is all ready and the paperwork is finished and filled in, we're ready to go! The first two came to the shelter last night, hope they feel well and safe."

Louis hummed as they walked to the car together, the dogs in the backseat while Louis jumped into the passenger seat.

They dropped of the two at Niall and Liam's place, catching up real quick before saying goodbye to the dogs and making their way to the shelter that they had spend a lot of time at the last months.

Once there they greeted the volunteers, Lisa and Emilio, great people who had the same mindset as Louis and Harry and wanted to help and make 'Louis's Safe Space' a succes.

"How's it going guys?" Harry asked, wrapping an arm around Louis's waist.

"Great! Two of the rooms are occupied now, we enrolled the kitties into the system, you can talk to them if you like!" Emilio answered, leaning on the desk.

"They are so friendly guys, but so shy and scared." Lisa then said, a sympathetical smile on her face.

Louis sighed, he knows the feeling.

"Come on, let's go and meet them." Harry said to Louis, gently squeezing his waist.

They went to the room with a light blue color where one of the kittens was going to stay in for as long as needed.

Harry knocked on the door and heard a soft 'come in' before they entered.

On the bed was sitting a boy with brown eyes and white hair, his brown ears sticking out of a beanie that he was given.

"Hi! I'm Louis and this is my boyfriend Harry, can we take a seat and get to know you?" Louis showed the boy a reassuring smile, to let him know it was all alright, seeing the boy was shy and nervous, which was understandable.

"S-sure." The boy answered, scooting to the side.

Louis sat down next to him, Harry across from them on a beanbag.

"What's your name?" Louis tilted his head to the side.

The boy was quiet for some seconds. "B-benjamin." He then said, running a hand through his hair to get his fringe to the side.

"That's a nice name! Are you enjoying your stay here? I know it must all be overwhelming, but I hope that with building all this and providing you and others a home and education that we can make sure ya'll are going to get a great future."

The boy seemed to think for a while before suprising Louis and Harry by giving Louis a hug, holding him tight.

"H-heard about L-Louee, f-fank you g-give Benji h-home." The boy stuttered out, a single tear running down his cheek.

Louis pet his head. "You're more than welcome, I'm a kitty just like you, it's all going to be fine, I promise."

Benjamin looked up at Louis, a shaking finger making its way to one of Louis's ears.

"K-kitty?" He questioned, a soft smile making it's way onto his lips.

"Yes love, I'm just like you."

--

Hellooo,

Bit of a short chapter but all is good, gonna update some more over the days and maybe even finishing this story soon!

Really don't want to because it's such a nice story to write, but I feel like it's good the way it is.

Anything I should include before the story ends? Let me know! Got some things in mind hehe.

Cya soon!

-Nati🦋