23

💙💙

--

"Alright but you know, now that the new education program started and everything goes smoothly, it feels rather peacefull here."

"That's because you always used to run around the house like the creepy neighbour does when he sees you."

Louis chuckled. "Can't help it he likes me, I'm cute!"

Harry smiled softly, embracing the boy into a hug and burrying his head into his neck. "And mine," he groans, taking in Louis's scent.

Louis rolls his eyes and slaps his hand away. "Yes you obsessed weirdo, now you act like the crazy neighbour."

Harry shrugged, still not letting go of Louis. "Maybe, but at least I love you."

Louis pecked his cheek, turning around to reach it. "That you do, I love you too."

It's been two months since the first lovelies found shelter and a home at LLS. They were enrolled into programs, people all over the country and even international were suprised and supported Harry and Louis their new organization.

Many now actually knew about hybrids, children even attend classes about them now!

It were long days for the both of them, but everything went by fast and spread like fire, the two mostly recieving positive feedback. There were people who found all of this ridiculous, but were soon shushed by the many others who shared the same opinion as Harry and Louis.

Things were getting more steady now, which resulted in Harry and Louis being able to finally spend more time with each other and not running around to get the organisation to be the best possible, that goal is being achieved for sure.

They luckily have three close friends that are very dear to them, no one other than Liam, Niall and Zayn. They are busy with Victoria's Secret, but lend a hand a lot on the other side as well and all are happy and thriving.

Louis is at times sad, seeing the hybrids feeling upset and powerless, something he hadn't experienced in a long time, but knows the feeling all too well.

He makes sure to share his story and do the best he can to help them, which many are so extremely greatful for.

There were bumps down the road, but of course it was a certain fact that Harry and Louis would always face it together and overcome.

"Love.. Louis?"

"Hm?" Louis hadn't noticed Harry standing in the doorway, leaning against the door with a smile plastered on his face.

"What were you thinking about?" He sat down on the bed next to Louis, Bella and Bubbles joining soon after.

"Us." Louis answered truthfully. "We came from so far and honestly I never imagined my life to turn out the way it did, let alone having a boyfriend and marrying soon, it's just crazy."

Harry held his hand in his. "Fiancé," he chuckled, winking.

Louis rolled his eyes, something he does quite often when around Harry, that boy was just so cheeky.

"You get the point." Louis stated, resting his head on Harry's shoulder, the hand where he wasn't holding Harry's with reaching to pet Bubbles, who was sitting next to him.

"I do, it's much but you made these decisions yourself, you know?"

Louis looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

Harry swallowed. "Well, I mean you got opportunities in life, but you decided to take those with both hands and go for it. Look where you came from, Louis. You were almost non verbal and now you're talking too much for my liking, sometimes miss those moments where you were so cute speaking in third person" he half joked, a genuine smile on his face, he had meant the rest of it.

Louis let it sink in. "True, but I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, you made me want to do this and go for it, you're the reason I smile and have hope. You saved me that day, hazz and I will forever be thankful. You gave my life a purpose and I just love you so damn much, the moment my eyes saw yours they burned into my soul, fixing my heart with those broken pieces, you make me whole."

Harry was sniffling, tearing up now. "I will always safe you and protect you, and you know what?"

Louis slightly tilted his head. "What?"

Harry squeezed his hand, looking into his eyes just like the first moment they met. "You saved me too."

--

Hello lovies!

We're nearing the end I believe! Some chapters left and than this story is officially finished. Well, I will be finished writing, but this story will never completely end, it's a never ending story...

Feel free to vote, comment or leave a follow for more! Always appreciating support, ya'll are the best!

Cya soon, fella's!

-Nati🦋