Epilogue 💙

💙💙

The wedding day passed by, just like the honeymoon. Louis and Harry had been engaged for 6 months total before (if you ask Louis) finally marrying each other.

The whole wide world seemed to know about LSS by now, something neither boys had ever imagined when starting up this project.

Louis finally felt complete and was happy with his life, still processing his past but satisfied with the process. Harry was always there to wipe away his tears or reassure him with big hugs and lots of kisses, they were perfect for each other.

Because where Harry could make Louis feel alive, Louis had the same affect on him.

Harry tends to overthink and not relax, always having work in his mind, apart from Louis then. Louis was able to take his mind off things, with as simple as showing a smile.

They fit like they were made for each other, maybe they actually were.

"Lou honey, you're ready to go?" Harry called out from the car, honking for the effect.

Louis rolled his eyes and grabbed the last suitcase and the dogs their leashes, yelling a "I'm coming!" Into Harry's direction.

After a while they were finally on the road, on their way to LA, a place they hadn't visited for a long time, the last time being when they weren't even boyfriends yet.

It held a special place in both their hearts and both were excited to spend a nice two weeks there, just the two of them and their dogs, or as Harry would say 'their children'.

They didn't need a bigger house, new cars or such expensive things, even though Harry was already spoiling Louis rotten since the beginning.

They were planning on having kids in the future, probably adopting two as they had in mind, but for now that was something that wasn't necessary yet, with time that would come eventually, they both thought.

Oh gosh, how lovely it would be when there were two half hybrids running around, with brown, curly hair and blue eyes, or one of the other possible outcomes.

Either way it would promise something, looking at both their amazing personalities.

And either way, there would be love all the way, all along, forever and behond.

They had a whole life ahead of them, together, and could never wish for anything else or more.

Harry was Louis his, and Louis always was and always would be Harry's little kitten, no matter the outcome, boy or hybrid...

Fin

I'm writing this on my phone because my Ipad is acting weirdly, hope it's still good and not such a diffrence!

This is probably the end of this story, fella's. I don't really know how to end this story, but it sure was a hell of a ride, and a good one to say the least!

I didn't spoke to my friend which I collaborated the start with at all, so I will for the both of us finish and end this story like how it is now.

I want to thank all of you for the support, feedback and so on and I hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this and I surely hope to see you at my other stories, because I will keep on writing and trying to improve, duh!

This was 'My Little Kitten', a lovely story, a never ending story with ups and downs and it took a long time to write, but as I promised, it is completed!

It breaks my heart once finishing up, but it brings me so much joy at the same time! It was lovely taking you along on this journey, you all are amazing and not just for reading my stories!

We should accept everyone and respect them for who they are and want to be, everyone deserves to be treated with kindness, always.

Cya soon fella's, this is not the end ;)

-Nati🦋

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑳.𝑺.✔︎ 🎉