Character Sketch

• Mahir Chauhan

~ Male Protagonist

~ Male Protagonist

25 years old, 6 ft 2 inches tall, aloof and sarcastic Mahir is the younger son of Mahesh and Kaya, younger brother of Kabir, nephew of Mandira, Jatin and Anushka and cousin of Shreya, Disha, Divya and Drish. His personality has a mysterious charisma that drags people towards him but it doesn't affect the handsome guy with the devil-may-care attitude.

~

• Sneha Kashyap

~ Female Protagonist

25, 5 ft 4 inches tall, medium light skinned Sneha is a pretty, sweet and curious girl. Being the only daughter of her parents, she is raised with love and special attention. A positive and compassionate soul. Kabir's fiance.

~

The Chauhans

• Mahesh Chauhan

Head of the house. Father of Kabir and Mahir, husband of Kaya, elder brother of Jatin but younger to Mandira, brother-in-law of Anushka and uncle of Shreya, Disha, Divya and Drish. Responsible as a head, caring as a brother, loving as a husband, and friendly as a father.

• Kaya Chauhan

Mother of Kabir and Mahir, wife of Mahesh, sister-in-law of Mandira, Jatin and Anushka, aunt of Shreya, Disha, Divya and Drish. A true match of her husband as she is just as responsible, caring and loving towards him and their family.

• Kabir Chauhan

27, the elder son of Mahesh and Kaya, elder brother of Mahir, nephew of Mandira, Jatin and Anushka. Shreya, Disha, Divya and Drish's cousin. Sneha's fiance. Is obedient and realizes that being elder, he has responsibilities.

• Jatin Chauhan

Younger brother of Mahesh and Mandira, brother-in-law of Kaya, uncle of Shreya, Kabir and Mahir, husband of Anushka, father of Disha, Divya and Drish. Shares a strong bond with his siblings and is favourite of all the children of the house.

• Anushka Chauhan

Wife of Jatin, mother of Disha, Divya and Drish, sister-in-law of Mandira, Mahesh and Kaya, aunt of Shreya, Kabir and Mahir. Sweet and loving.

• Drish Chauhan

Son of Jatin and Anushka, brother of Disha and Divya, nephew of Mandira, Mahesh and Kaya, cousin of Shreya, Kabir and Mahir.

• Divya Chauhan

Daughter of Jatin and Anushka, younger sister of Drish and elder to Disha. Niece of Mandira, Mahesh and Kaya, cousin of Shreya, Kabir and Mahir.

• Disha Chauhan

The youngest child of Jatin and Anushka, younger sister of Drish and Divya, niece of Mandira, Mahesh and Kaya, cousin of Shreya, Kabir and Mahir.

• Mandira Singh née Chauhan

Widowed sister of Mahesh and Jatin, sister-in-law of Kaya and Anushka, aunt of Kabir, Mahir, Drish, Divya and Disha. Mother to Shreya.

• Shreya Singh

Daughter of Mandira, niece of Mahesh, Kaya, Jatin and Anushka, cousin of Kabir, Mahir, Drish, Divya and Disha.

~

The Kashyaps

• Mohit Kashyap

Husband of Avni, Sneha's father, honorary brother of Namish and Savika, honorary uncle of Rithik. A humble and caring person. Loves Sneha more than life.

• Avni Kashyap

Mohit's wife, Sneha's mother, honorary sister-in-law of Namish and Savika, honorary aunt of Rithik. Smart and humble.

• Namish Kashyap

Husband of Savika, father of Rithik, honorary brother to Mohit and Avni and honorary uncle of Sneha.

• Savika Kashyap

Wife to Namish, mother to Rithik, honorary sister-in-law of Mohit and Avni and honorary aunt to Sneha.

• Rithik Kashyap

Son of Namish and Savika, honorary nephew of Mohit and Avni. More of a great friend than honorary cousin to Sneha.