Author's Offer

Heya darlings! 💕

As the heading suggests, your author is here to bargain with you all. 😁 Going through the comments on the last chapter and the messages I'm personally receiving, I have surmised you guys don't want the story to end as of now.

The fact is that this story was planned to be this way. The plot was based just on the month between Sneha's arrival from Pune till the day of the wedding. As an author, I try to challenge myself everytime with something different. This time, it were two things. One, writing angst and maintaining it till the end (I hope I succeeded) and two, keeping one lead's POV throughout the story and reveal the other lead's POV in the last.

Now, you guys are wishing for SneHir's happy moments before the story ends. Honestly, I have planned to give them in the epilogue but considering your wishes, I have an offer.

Simply, I'll extend the story and give you guys all the happy moments that were initially planned for epilogue BUT, in that case, you'll have to withdraw from an epilogue altogether because we can't have the same moments divided in chapters and epilogue as well. And I'm not in for the 5-years-later-leads-with-kids cliche ending from my other stories in this one.

So if yes, we can take the story upto 30 chapters. But if you're not in on letting the epilogue go, then we can simply move ahead with it and move on to another story. Can embark on another journey, dive into another universe.💃🏼

Now the choice is yours, as always. ✨ Let me know, I'll be waiting for the majority's decision.

Love,
Your Author. ❤️