Chapter 11 : Toe-curling

Mumbai to Alwar took less than two hours by air. But the family decided to have some fun on the way as it's been long they hadn't travelled together. Hence, they all were going by train. The drivers and other staff members already left for Alwar in the afternoon with the cars that carried all the important stuff regarding the wedding.

Around 5 in the evening, they arrived at Mumbai Central Station as the fastest train with minimum stops itself was going to take 17 hours to reach Alwar. 4 business class compartments were reserved for them and interestingly, were not divided according to families. Instead, the gents took one compartment, the ladies took one and the other two were divided among the youngsters. Shreya, Divya, Disha and Sneha took one while Kabir, Rithik, Drish and Mahir took the other. But currently, all cousins were present in the girls' compartment after the dinner took place and were deciding on a game to play.

“...what about Truth Or Dare ?” - Disha asked, snapping her fingers as if it was one brilliant idea.

They all groaned a ‘no’. All but Mahir, who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there. Sneha bit her lip from chuckling at his bored expressions. Honestly, she herself was least interested in any game. But she didn't blame it on the bland and cliche games. She knew even the most interesting activities of the world would fail to peak her interest at the moment because she was focused just on him. Her eyes not leaving his face inspite of her several attempts.

“What about ‘Would You Rather ?’” - Rithik asked, looking at everyone.

“That will be interesting.” - Divya commented, nodding in approval.

Rithik's cheeks pinked and Sneha's eyebrows shot upto her hairline. Oh-kay...

“I am in.” - Shreya said.

Everybody gave their consent to play except for Sneha and Mahir. Sneha, because she was busy staring and Mahir, because his devils could care less.

“So, I'll go first with Bhabhi.” - Disha announced excitedly.

Sneha blinked, suddenly the center of attention. “Why me first ?”

“Because my dear Bhabhi, you and Kabir Bhai are the focus of the hour, no ?” - Disha said mischievously, making Kabir groan and others laugh.

Sneha's eyes involuntarily snapped to Mahir who was already looking at her. His right cheek making a dent told her he was biting the inside of his cheek.

“Bhabhi, would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?” - Disha asked.

Have everyone read her thoughts ? Hell no! Her cheeks heated up as SOME of her prurient thoughts surfaced in her mind. All including just one person.

“Uh... access to my Internet history.” - she answered because she really nothing had to hide in her search history.

“Oooh... why not thoughts Bhabhi ?” - Divya teased.

“Do you have any idea about it Kabir Bhai ?” - Divya inquired innocently, making everyone laugh.

Mahir stood up at once, catching their attention.

“Mahir Bhai where to ?” - Drish called out as he slid open the compartment door.

Mahir didn't turn around and looked at them sideways. Sneha could easily see the vein on his temple popping. “Getting bored.” - he replied succinctly and without waiting for anyone's response, left. Closing the door shut behind.

Sneha felt restless. She was already having difficulty in focusing on the game and now after Mahir's exit, her interest was next to none. As the game proceeded, she waited for everyone getting immersed before standing up to leave making an excuse. The door to her left led to the boys' compartment and she stood outside it, thinking.