Chapter 25 : Your Highness

After a thorough explanation from Kabir, Nisha and Sneha, Kaya and Mahesh finally agreed on Kabir and Nisha's relation. Not only that, Mandira chided the parents for disregarding their son's emotions earlier. Avni and Mohit, on the other hand, were quick to accept Sneha and Mahir because the only thing important for them was their daughter's happiness. Mohit even said that if Sneha had told them earlier that she loved Mahir, he would have listened to her and had called off the wedding as he couldn't stand his only daughter being unhappy.

“Now the newly wedded couple takes the elders' blessings for a happy life.” - the priest guided with a smile as the drama died down and everything sorted out.

The guests, who were still bewildered at the last minute change of the bride and events, threw rose petals as Kabir and Nisha touched the elders' feet one by one. Mahir was holding the petal plate in left hand and Sneha was throwing petals from the plate using her right hand. Because their other hands were still so tightly locked together and neither wanted to leave yet. Or ever.

After the rituals, Kabir and Nisha went to their room and everybody retired for theirs as well. The wedding festivities had drained out everyone's energy yet there was still one more event to go in the morning; the reception.

Sneha stepped onto fourth floor, her anklets making noise in the silence. She was not prepared when a hand grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall, her cheek pressed firm against the cool tile while her hands were roughly held behind her back.

She smiled, even though her heartbeat escalated. She gasped at the suddenness as well, but didn't get scared as the touch was familiar to her like the back of her hands — pun unintended.

“Did you think you'll get a free pass after torturing me for twenty days straight ?”

Her eyes closed as his warm breath tickled the baby hair on her nape.

“I didn't dare to assume such a thing your highness...” - she whispered breathlessly and heard his sharp intake of breath. She knew her surrender did things to him. Raised his heartbeat and turned his eyes darker.

He tightened his grip making her gasp again. “You deserve a punishment, don't you ?”

Oh yes. She did.

“Of course I do.” - she whispered, trying to crane her neck to look at him but in vain. He had her pressed firmly to the wall and his body flush to hers.

His hot breath was now over her ear, his lips lightly caressing the skin and she shivered. His free hand went to her bun and eased it out, causing her hair to fall to a shoulder. Her knees wobbled. They were in the hallway for goodness sakes! Anyone could stumble upon them in such a compromising position.

“Mahir-”

“Shhh...” - he silenced her huskily. His hand had gathered her hair by the end and was wrapping them around his palm like bandage.

“So how do you want to be punished...” - he whisper-asked in her ear.

She opened her mouth to answer but couldn't as his mouth attached to the side of her neck. Her teeth sank on her bottom lip because he without warning, started sucking. And he was rough. There was no softness in his sucks as he took the skin in his mouth.

Her knees at last gave up and she slumped back on him. It was a difficult position because his hand holding her hands behind her back were between them. Still, her skin burned at the heat his body radiated. He had mercy on her neck and left the skin with a last, hard suck. She mewled. The pain giving her another kind of pleasure.

“Answer me.” - he ordered lowly, now trailing his nose tip from her temple to her cheek and wherever he could reach on her face. Like inhaling her fragrance and filling his lungs with it.