The beginning

Marinette: "What to do, what to do?!" Marinette was running around her room as usual trying to figure out a way to tell the teacher why she didn't do her homework for the 5th time that week.
"Ugh! I'll never see Luka again! I'll get expelled from school, I'll have to move to the states! My life is ruined!"(In this universe Marinette liked Luka instead of Adrian)Cried Marinette falling into her chair and laying her head down in her desk.

"Hey! Marinette! You'll be late for school!! Better hurry!" Shouted someone below her.

"Coming mom!" Shouted Marinette. She grabbed her bag and shoved her books and sketch book inside, then rushed downstairs practically falling down the stairs.

"Honey, you better be careful. Your father has snacks for your class."said Marinette's mom.

"Thanks mom!" Said Marinette kissing her mom and running out the door.

"Don't forget the macarons my princess!" Reminded Marinette's dad, handing the box of macarons to Marinette.

"Thanks dad! Love you see you after school!" Rushed Marinette. "Let's hope Chole isn't here today" she whispered to herself

"What was that?" Her dad asked

"Nothing dad! See you later!" Replied Marinette running out the door.

(At school)

"Marinette?" Said her teacher.

"HERE!" Marinette shouts blasting through the door and falling on her face.

"Oh good, I'll be taking homework soon. Please have it out on your desk for to collect it." Said her teacher to the class.

"Oh great, I'm really in trouble now." Marinette to herself as she sat down next to her best friend, Alya.

"Hey, girl. Did you forget to do your homework again?" Asked Alya smirking.

"Ughhhh, don't remind me." Replied Marinette.

"It's ok girl, I've got ya" Alya said waving two papers. Two homework papers!

"Oh my God! Alya! Your the best!" Whisper-shouted Marinette. "What would I do without you." She said taking the papers and handing them to her teacher.

"Wow, you and Alya got the highest score. I'm proud of you Mari." Said her teacher with smile.
This made Marinette smile and blush. She's never been told someone was proud of her. Her mom always said it but it was after something happened with dad. (More on that later.)

"Th-thank you! I'm glad I made you happy." Replied Marinette.

"Ugh, I'm calling daddy, if you don't make me the highest!" Said someone behind the teacher.
It was chole.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't. It says here that you only got half of the questions correct." Replied the teacher.

"Errg! Well- well Marinette cheated off max! I saw it! Right Sabrina?!" Shouted chole.

"Ah- y-yes." Replied Sabrina looking at her feet.

"WHAT? THAT'S, that's not true! You know I would never cheat. Please, ask Alya! She'll tell you! Right?! I didn't cheat!" Marinette looked at Alya with hops in her eyes.

"She's right. She didn't cheat." Said Alya.

"Marinette go to the principals office. Alya, you too. It's not good to stand up for a lier." Said the teacher.

"Fine!" Shouted Marinette as she pushed past the teacher, and out the door.
"Why bother going to the office?!I'm going home! Screw this!" Shouted Marinette kicking something away.

"Mari! Please wait we can talk through this! Please." Alya shouted following her.

Sorry I know this is very long but it's the beginning. It'll be done soon. Right now we are only going to hear Marinette. Adrian isn't here at the moment. But now back to the story. Skip to were Marinette is in her room sulking after being yelled at by her dad.

"I'm useless. Why did I think that I could win this. I wanted to prove that I was good enough. (It might be a little jumbled. Her dad kinda has mood swings. He's nice very little of the time. But rude the rest of the time.) He'll always be right, I'm just a failure. Like he said." Cried Marinette.  
Alya patted her on the back.

"It's ok girl. You'll get it. One day the fucking brat Chole will pay!"exclaimed Alya.

"Thanks but I'm going to lay down. You can join me if you want." Replied Marinette climbing into her bed.
Alya followed her and laid down next to her trying to comfort her. A little bit later Alya felt Marinette's breath slow down and soon hers did too, drifting off to sleep.

(Now Adrian is here)

Adrian: send this invitation to the baker girl. I think she'll really like it.

That's it for tonight. Hope y'all enjoyed. I'll update tomorrow hopefully:>