Sleepover

As Marinette and Adrien walked into a hotel room they could hear laughter.

"I have the perfect plan for the two of them." Said a girl.

They walked into the bedroom and the talking stoped.

"Oh good! You're here!" Said Alya getting up and hugging Marinette.

"Wait- how'd you get here?" Asked Marinette.

"Oh the storm carried me away." Answered Alya. "Anyways come join us in the circle. We are going to play a few games. We will play spin the bottle for the games. First game is a kissing game. Land on the same people 3 times is a kiss on the cheek each time. The fourth time in a normal kiss and then after that is a French kiss!" Announced Alya to the group.
Everyone seemed excited about it. Except Marinette. She was excited but also terrified.

"Wait," started Marinette. "Won't that be cheating? I know for a fact that there are couples in here." She finished.

"Oh, well I don't think so. It is a game~ I'll ask." Replied Alya as she sat Marinette down next to Adrian and Luka. Both boys looked at her and she covered her face.
"Luka, are you ok? With playing this game?" Asked Alya.

"Oh! Yes, but Alex? Are you ok?" Luka replied.

"Yep! It's just a luck game." Replied Alex with a sinister grin.

"Oh good! Anyone else? Y'all ok with this game?" Asked Alya

"Yep!" Replied everyone else.

"Good." Replied Alya. "So me and Nino will be the bottle spinners. Everyone else is playing." Alya walked up to the bottle and spun it.

The bottle spun for a little before landing on Luka.

"Oh ya~ for Marinette, if it lands on Luka or Adrian the first 3 landings with be a normal kiss- the 4th one will be a French kiss- and the 5th, and after, will be to take your clothes off in front of each other till you are just wearing your under clothes." Said Alya with a genuine devil look on her face. Then she realized that Luka had a boyfriend. "Alex- want to be included in this?" She asked.

Luka looked at Alex. He looked back, gave Luka a devilish grin and replied.
"Yes- yes I would."

"Good! Also time to get ready for the night! Marinette I have your Pj's. Here," Replied Alya throwing a small bundle of clothes. Marinette cought it. "You have to wear it or I'll change the rules for you and make it so that anytime someone gets you you get to have a French kiss. Every. Time." Continued Alya.

"O- ok!" Replied Marinette running away to find a place to change.

Everybody left as well to change. When they came back Marinette was nowhere to be seen.

"Omg. She's here. Let me go get her" Sighed Alya.

She walked to the girls bathroom and found Marinette on the floor under the sinks.

"Girl! You have to come. Or I will change the rules." Commanded Alya as she picked Marinette up by the arm.

"Ok, ok!" Cried Marinette.

Maybe Alya had taken this to far. Marinette looked like she wanted to cry. She should help.

"I'm sorry. I was being to hard. Here switch~ our shirts." Said Alya softly.

Alya watched as a tear ran down Marinette cheek.

"You- your just trying to trick me." Marinette replied trying not to cry.

"No! I see that I've been too hard. I'm really sorry. But I won't change the game rules. But I'll at least try to cover you more." Tried Alya.

"Hah, thanks." Laughed Marinette nervously.