MariChat

Marinette's/Ladybug's POV.

We've been going threw all these battles for the past few years. I moved into a apartment and I work for Gabriel Agreste!! I happen to be his top fashion designer. But Monarch is still at it. Oh ya- i became the Guardian, lost all the miraculous except for mine, Chat, and the bee miraculous. I've started to notice that Chat stopped call me- well, Ladybug the usual nicknames (M'lady, ect). Chat has started to pay attention to my civilian self though. So has Adrian. They both come over to my place a few times a day. It's so weird. I think they like me, but I just can't choose. This is starting to get to my head.

Chat Noir's/ Adrian's pov

After our first akuma attack me and M'lady go along pretty well. I kinda feel In love with her but she seemed to love somebody else. Eventually I gave up. Both me as a hero and as a civilian, I have re-fallen in love with Marinette. Of course she doesn't know that we are the same person. So it's probably very confusing. But I can't tell if she likes the hero me or the civilian me. Maybe I should go check! That's what I'll do....
I got to her apartment window and looked in. I'll knock on her window. She saw me- what is she wearing- wow~.

Back to how I've been writing it.

Someone knocked on Marinette's window. Marinette looked up to see Chat standing there. His face was very red. Then Marinette realized that all she had on was a bra and some skin tight shorts. She hurried to hide her diary and went to grab a jacket to cover herself when both of her hands were grabbed. Marinette was forced to turn around. She looked into her capture's face and saw it was Chat.

"Wha-- what are you doing?" Marinette asked in a squeakish voice.

"Your so cute when you do that." Replied Chat.

Chat took Marinette's wrists in one of his hands and put her against the wall with her arms above her head. Marinette's heart really wanted to bust out of her.
Chat looked at Marinette from head to toe, then with his free hand he grabbed her jaw and kissed her. He thought she would pull away but inside she kissed him back.

From this point on it gets more~ sinful? You can skip down till you see this emoji '😘'

They both melted into the kiss. Chat pulled away and they both gasped for air. After a few seconds Chat moved to kiss her neck. As he did she moaned a little bit. This got him excited. He let go of Marinette's wrists and lifted her up.

 He let go of Marinette's wrists and lifted her up

(Not mine)

He started to kiss her neck more and even left a few marks. He then started to move down from her neck to her chest. She moaned again this time saying his name. He loved it. He carried her over to her bed and laid her down. She looked up at him. He noticed that he was probably getting a little to excited. Soon his stuff started trying to push against his suit. It didn't hurt but it wasn't the best feeling. She didn't seem to notice. He loved they way her hair had come undone and was just laying spread out under her. He got on top of her and kissed her chest again. Leaving a few marks. She moaned again as he moved to her breasts. He only stopped for a second to look at Marinette to make sure he was allowed to take her bra off. She nodded a tiny bit and then closed her eyes as he unhooked her bra and took it off. With on hand he took one of her breasts in his hand and started to tease it. Marinette started to moan a little. He then started to lick it at the same time. Marinette ached her back as he did this then lowered it and moaned.

"C-Chat!" Marinette moaned. "I- I can't- take it anymore -" she finished as she came. Only little but she still came

"Wow Princess" Replied Chat. "You like me that much?" He finished.

"Maybe." Marinette replied with a smirk. "But now it's my turn." She finished.

Marinette pushed Chat so that they were sitting. She kissed him and he bit her bottom lip asking to be let it. She agreed and they started to make out. As they did this Marinette moved her hand to Chat's bell. She unzipped his suit and she had to pull away to get the rest of his suit off. As she did this she thought, "I'm so sorry Plagg."
He helped her and soon his suit was in the floor with her bra. Then there was the other obstacle. Marinette started to second guess herself but that didn't last long because soon she had grabbed the waist band of his boxers. Chat grabbed her arms.

"Let me." Said Chat and he pulled them off and threw them to the floor.

Marinette sat in shock. "That thing is huge!" She thought.

Again her body did what it wanted to and she grabbed his stuff. Her hand moved up and down then she slowly moved her mouth twords it. She put his erection into her mouth and Chat moaned. Chat put his hand on Marinette's head.

"Please forgive me Princess" Chat pleaded then went and pushed her head down. Then pulled it back up.

Marinette was surprised for a little bit then got used to it. After a while Chat came and Marinette swallowed it all.

"Heh-" Chat started. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself." He finished.

"Don't worry about it." Marinette replied through breaths.

Chat looked at Marinette and couldn't help him self. He pushed her down and slid off her shorts. Marinette tried to cover herself but Chat easily pushed her legs apart.

"You don't need to hide this." Said Chat.

Marinette looked like she might die from embarrassment. She looked away and Chat readied himself .

"Marinette, I'm gonna put it in." Chat said soothing.

Marinette just nodded and Chat entered her. Marinette let out a small cry and Chat stopped.

"Are you ok?!" Chat asked.

"Y-yea. This h-happens on first times." Marinette replied.

Chat realized he would be Marinette's first time. This made him pretty happy.

"You can continue." Marinette said taking him out of his day dreaming.

Chat pushed the rest of him in and Marinette let out a sigh. Chat moved slowly for some time then Marinette let out a moan and Chat knew this meant he could go faster. As he got faster Marinette's moans got louder. Soon Chat came inside her and her plopped down next to her. Both of them breathing heavily.

😘

"Sorry Princess. Probably should have brought a condom." Chat said through breaths.

"It's fine. I don't mind. It's not like I have a boyfriend." Marinette replied.

"Well- we could change that." Suggested Chat. He propped himself up on one arm."Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Marinette looked up at him. "Yes! Of course I would!"