Lost at sea

"Your girl will be ready for you... Right now." Said Coco turning around and shooting something at Marinette. It definitely woke her up. She shot up and started coughing. She scratched at her neck and pulled something off her. She started to look around and then freaked out.

"AHHH! WHERE AM I!" Shouted Marinette.

"Ugh. Quiet your girl. She'll wake the the whole village!" Said Coco pushing Adrian into the water.
He tried to balance himself in the water. When he finally got balanced he swam over to Marinette and scooped her up and swam her too the shore.

"Get your hands off me!" Shouted Marinette trying to fight Adrian.

"Ugh. Your plot in down that way. You'll need help." Said Coco pointing in a direction and calling a few people to help him.

"Thank you. Um do you have anything to strap her down?" Asked Adrian.

Hah! Please. Do we? Yes. I have a ton of dried out seaweed. It's super strong. Pin her to a tree." Replied Coco grabbing some seaweed and tied Marinette to the tree.

"HEY! LET. ME. DOWN!!" Screamed Marinette.

"Ugh. But her back to sleep." Said Coco to someone who shot her again in the neck with something.

"Ughhhh..." Sighed Marinette.
She tried to fight the sleep.

"Wow. That's amazing. I've never seen her that mad. Well I'll work on the cabin with the help." Said Adrian walking away.
"Hey! Um can I help-" Started Adrian but stopped short because the cabin was already done. He walked inside and the whole house is made as if it was a mansion.
"Oh! Y'all finished it. Thanks," finished Adrian.

"ʻAe keiki. Ua hoʻopau mākou. E lawe mai i kāu ipo wahine hoʻonāukiuki i loko nei." Answered a worker.
Translation: "Yes child. We finished it. Bring your annoying girlfriend in here."

"Umm. Ok. I'll grab Marinette and we'll get locked in our cabin." Replied Adrian.
His Hawaiian is very bad but he can at least understand it.
He walked off and untied Marinette and carried her to the cabin and locked the door.

(After a few hours)

"Ughh. Why does my head hurt?" Asked Marinette sitting up.

"Wow! You need to lay down. You just woke up." Said Adrian pushing Marinette down.

"Ugh. Ya I'm going to lay down for a while longer." Replied Marinette.

"Ok. I'll get us some food." Said Adrian getting up from the bed and walking into another room, and grabbing some food. He brought it back to the bed. He handed some of the food to Marinette.

"Mmmmmm! That was soooo good!" Replied Marinette scoffing down some  of the food.

"Wow! Careful! You might choke if you don't slow down." Laughed Adrian.

"Wut, evr! Emm going tu et it all!" Continued Marinette.
("What ever! I'm going to eat it all!")

"Hah! You won't! I won't let you." Replied Adrian grabbing Marinette's chin and making her face him.
The look in her eyes where just so tempting.

"What is he doing to me?!" Thought Marinette.
She'd swallowed the food and was now staring into Adrian's eyes.
"Do I move closer?" She asked herself.

Adrian quickly moved her face closer to his and he kissed her. He expected her to pull away but she kissed him back.

"What am I doing?! Pull away! But.. I can't -" thought Marinette getting lost in the kiss.

Adrian couldn't handle it anymore. He pulled away for them to get a breath then he pushed her down till she was laying down on the bed and he was on top of her.

"Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg!!" Thought Marinette.

Adrian leaned forward and started to kiss Marinette passionately. Marinette kissed him back.
They kept at it for a while, not stopping for any breaks. Then something hit their front door. Adrian stopped and looked up. He got off Marinette and went to check what it was. Marinette got up to follow him and when they looked out they saw a giant wave coming in their direction.