The Party (Part 2)

(mixed povs)

Alya and 3 other people tiptoe into Marinette and Adrien's room.
Marinette was on the verge of falling off the bed, but because Adrian and Marinette were cuddling Adrian was holding her. If he moved his arm Marinette would end up on the floor.

"Attention: Good morning passengers. We will be leaving the dock soon. We appreciate those who have been on the ship since last night. We are just waiting on a few more people. For those of our already on make sure to bond with your roommate, or soon to be partners. Make sure to do everything together. Anyways I will give a 5 minute warning before we leave ----- 5 minutes till we leave dock. Please be in a dorm when we leave the dock. It will be a little bit of turbulence for the first few 30 minutes. 3 minutes before we leave." Said an announcer
Marinette stayed asleep but Adrian stirred in his sleep, waking him up.

"Ughhh. What time is it?" Asked Adrian about to lift his right arm

"No! Keep that arm down!" Whisper-shouted Alya.
Adrian looked down to see Marinette sleeping peacefully but on the edge of falling off the bed. He carefully grabbed her and pulled her to the center of the bed.

"Wow. She's absolutely adorable." Adrian said out loud on accident
Giggling could be heard behind him so he turned to see what it was.
"What?" He asked

"Nothing, nothing. Might wanna wake her up. Um who can cook- really good pancakes? She's going to be cranky if she doesn't eat as soon as she wakes up." Said Alya

"I can cook." Replied Adrian.

"Oh good. Go make some pancakes. There her fav." Said Alya practically pulling Adrian out of the bed.
Adrian walked to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

"Ok guys. Set up! Now. We have 45 minutes. Now!" Ordered Alya.
Everyone started to put the party stuff up again.

--- 45 minutes later ---

"Pancakes are ready. I made a whole ton. For all of us." Said Adrian walking back into the bedroom.
"Whaaa!" Exclaimed Adrian and he was pulled into a hiding place.

"Shhh!" Shhed Nino.
Then a super loud alarm went off.

"ARGGH!" Shouted Marinette getting up and smacking the alarm.

"Surprise!" Shouted everyone shooting up from their hiding places.
Alya ran up and gave Marinette some pancakes and Marinette scoffed them down.

"Yummy!" Said Marinette
"Who made them?" She asked.

"Take a guess." Alya answered.

"Hmm, Alya sorry I've had your food. Yours doesn't taste that good." Marinette replied.

"Hey!" Alya answered back.

"Haven't had Nino's but from what I've heard I don't wanna try any." Continued Marinette

"Hey! For your information I am a great chef." Replied Nino.

"Hah! Sure you are." Laughed Alya

"Rose would add sprinkles, and Julica-- do you even cook?" Asked Marinette

"No. To hard." Replied Julica in a voice that was so hard to hear that almost no one could hear.

"Then the cruise chefs made it! Wow they sure are great" Concluded Marinette

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Asked Alya.
Marinette looked around the room. Had she forgotten about someone else? She turned and saw someone was right next to her on the bed. He had cleverly sneaked up onto the bed and was moving his hand to be on top of her's.
"Ahh!" Shrieked Marinette falling off the bed and landing hard on her back.

"Are you ok?!" Asked Adrian trying not to laugh.

"Did you make those?" Marinette asked taking Adrian's hand and getting back on the bed.

"Yep!" Adrian replied loving the look Marinette gave him.
Surprise, love, amazement.

"Wow." She replied back.
Marinette was to speechless to say anything or do anything but stare at him.

"Girl you- you good?" Asked Alya

"Ya! Yes! Totally!" Responded Marinette
"What's wrong with me?! I. Am. In. Love. With. LUKAA!!!" Marinette thought.

"Sure. Um party? Now. Adrian! Move! Here are the presents." Said Alya shoving Adrian off the bed and throwing the presents on to the bed.

"Haha, wow um ok - I'll open this one." Marinette replied grabbing the top gift. It had hearts on it with her name in some fancy writing.
As she opens it a watch fell out. Then a box fell out after it. Both of the things landed in her lap.
"Oh? A watch and a-" Marinette picked up the box and almost fell backwards off the bed.
"A new phone! Wait-" Marinette looked at the watch.
"A SMARTWATCH?!" Shrieked Marinette. "Who- who got me these. I don't know if I can accept these. These are way- way out of what I'm even worth!" Asked Marinette.
Adrian grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the bathroom. He pushed her against the wall and put both his arms beside her head.

"Don't you dare say you're not worth anything! Your worth wayyy- more than what you got." Adrian said looking into Marinette's eyes.

"D-did you get those?" Marinette asked barely in a whisper.

"Guys! There's more gifts. Stop making out! Wait. Mari did you stop liking Luka?" Asked Alya from outside the bathroom door.
Marinette saw the look in Adrian's eye go from kindness to pure disgust. His arms drop to her wrists.

"One minute" Adrian answered looking at Marinette.
"You do know Luka isn't straight right?" Asked Adrian.
Marinette looked into his eyes looking for the lie, but there was none.

"Sure. I'm gonna keep opening the gifts. I'll keep them too." Replied Marinette walking away from him twisting her wrists out of his grasp.

--- After she opened all the gifts ---

"You look hot in that hoodie" Cheered Nino.

(What she looked like)