The Cruise

This will be a part told from both Adrian's and Marinette's pov. Anyways enjoy:>>

Marinette: "Are we ready guys?" Asked Marinette.

"Yes!" Replied Alya, Rose, and Julica.
"Wait! Let me call Nino to see if he's ready," yelled Alya walking out of the room.

"Okay!" Marinette replied as Alya shut the door.

(Adrian's place)

"Dude, Alya's calling me. Probably to see if we're ready to leave for the cruise," Nino told Adrian, "I'll be right out side your bedroom door."

"Alright. I'll finish taking everything down to the car," Says Adrian as he grabs a two suitcases and walks past him.

Nino waves an okay gesture toward Adrian as he leaves then goes back to the phone, "Hey we're ready. We'll start heading over there now." Nino hangs up and then hears someone yelling.

"...and WHY wasn't I invited to this cruise?! I find this ridiculous udderly ridiculous!" Chole shouted.

"There are reasons why Gabriel did this." Replied Natalie

"But MY Adirkians is going to be SLEEPING with some OTHER girl!" Cried Chloe as Gabriel walked out beside Natalie.

"That's the point. He doesn't need to be around BAD influences like YOU." Replied Gabriel.

"But-but," whispered Chloe.

"Now please leave before I have you escorted off my property." Demanded Gabriel.
With that Chloe ran off crying.

"What was all that about?" Asked Adrian.

"It was nothing. Please go get your friend. And get in the car." Replied Natalie pushing Adrian towards the house.

"Nino! Time to go did you make sure the girls were ready?" Called Adrian

"Sorry dude, ya their ready. Let's go, we don't want to be late to your own cruise." Replied Nino running up to Adrian.

"Ok, let's go." Said Adrian walking away.

(Marinette's POV)

"Guy's are we early? You'd think that we'd be the last people here." Said Marinette

"Um, no girl. Look" Replied Alya making Marinette look up.

"The crew could just have all the lights on!" Replied Marinette.

"Nope, because if you look right in the middle of this ship there are 3 lights that aren't on." Corrected Alya.
Marinette looked up and saw where Alya was talking about.

"Awww" Replied Marinette
Everyone came around Marinette and patted her on the back telling her it's ok.
As they were doing this Adrian's car pulled up.

"Ok guys!" Announced Marinette getting out of the small cluster.
Then she saw the car.
"U-uh. U-m g-guys-" stuttered Marinette.

"Ya what is it?" Asked Alya.
Before Marinette could answer Alya saw what the big deal was.
"Don't tell me. Your surprised that a car is here wow. So amazing" Joked Alya

"No-no!" Replied Marinette snapping back to her senses.
"Let's get our bags and go to our rooms."

"Yay! I bet there gonna look so cutee" replied Rose grabbing her suitcase.
Everyone else grabbed their suitcases and went inside to their room right as Adrian stepped out of the car.

(Adrian's pov)

"Dang dude, looks like they left. Oh well let's get everything up there." Said Nino walking to grab his suitcase.

"Ya ok." Replied Adrian following Nino.

(skipping to where Adrian walks into his room.)

"I wonder if she's in here." Adrian thought to himself as he opened the door.
Marinette was nowhere to be seen in the room.
"Oh, I guess she's not here. Oh well" he said to himself

"Hey, psst!" Said someone behind him
Adrian looked everywhere then looked at his room door. Nino was standing there with 3 other girls behind him, and Nino was waving him to come closer.

"Huh? What is it? And who are these girls?" Asked Adrian coming closer.
Nino reached out and grabbed him as Marinette walked out of the bathroom.
Nino dragged Adrian to his room with the girls following.

"What's going on?" Asked Adrian surprised.

"Ok so this is Rose, and Julica. And today is Mari's birthday. So we're going to have a mini party in your room. We all have gifts for her. Now let's wait till she's out on the balcony." Whispered Nino.

"Ok, but where's the other girl. I swear there was 3 and Mari wasn't even in the room." Replied Adrian

"Oh the other girl is Alya, and she was in the room. Anyways let's just plan." Continued Nino.

"Ooo! This is going to be so funnn!" Exclaimed Rose.

(Marinette's POV)

"Girl! Did you know this cruise has a soundproof structure for every room!" Said Alya reading something on her phone.

"Why would we need a soundproof room?" Asked Marinette setting up all of her things in the bedroom.

"Really, do you really want me to tell you why?" Replied Alya.

"Well ya I mean why would you need soundproof walls? Like unless your going to -" Said Marinette.
She stopped talking realizing what the soundproof walls would be for.
"Eww. Really! That's- that's disgusting!" Marinette exclaimed.

Alya looked at Mari then past her to the bedroom door and saw Nino.

"Let's go to the balcony. We'll talk out there." Said Alya pushing Marinette to the balcony.