The perfect gift

Adrian: "Oh my god! Natalie! Your the freaking best! Mari is so gonna love this! Aside with a few other things. Natalie can I go out to the store to get Mari a few more things?" Asked Adrian.

"Hmm. He seems to really like this girl." Natalie thought.
"Sure why not." She answered. "As long as you either take me or your bodyguard."

"Natalie! Will you please come with? Your a girl. You might know what to get her. You could help me!" Replied Adrian.

"Umm, sure." Natalie replied. "If only Emily was here." She whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Asked Adrian.

"Oh! Nothing dear. Say, stay right here! I'll be right back with the car keys and some money." Replied Natalie walking away.

"No, no." Said Adrian grabbing Natalie. "I've got money. We'll just need the keys." He said letting go.

"Wow, what a gentleman. I swear if this girl breaks his heart she'll be hearing from me." Natalie thought to herself.

(At the store)

"Hmm. Do you think this or this?" Asked Adrian holding a brand new phone in one hand and a smart watch in the other.

" Well, I would suggest the phone. But I can't choose which." Replied Natalie looking thoughtfully.

"You know what?! I'll just get both. And this!" Replied Adrian grabbing a beautiful necklace with the word love  on it.

"Wow, these are great gifts. Now let's pay for them and head home. I forgot to tell hawk-- I mean your father about me leaving. I'm gonna get yelled at. Ughhh." Complained Natalie rubbing her head.

"Don't worry! I'll take care of it. I owe ya one." Replied Adrian patting Natalie on the back.

"Wow. He really is a gentleman." She thought again.

(At home)

"Natalie! Where have you been?!" Asked Gabriel

"Father! She was helping me with something at the library. I needed someone who could talk. It's my fault she was gone. I'm sorry." Finished Adrian by bowing a little.

"Oh, well then I guess it's fine. But DON'T go without telling me."and with that Gabriel slammed the door shut behind him.

"You didn't have to lie. I don't mind really. It- it happens all the time." Natalie said practically whispering.

"What?! He yells at you! This is not ok! I can't believe he does this to you! I am so sorry. I'm not a therapist but I'm here for you." Said Adrian hugging Natalie.
A tear fell down both Natalie's and Adrian's face.

(Back in his room)

"And done!" Said Adrian triumphantly.
Adrian stood back and looked at his wrapping skills. The biggest package was a over sized hoodie with Mari's flower on the front and his dad's logo and name on the back, then the other package was a box with the phone, watch, and necklace.
"I really hope she likes it." He said as he put it with the rest of his stuff that he is taking with him on his trip.

By the time he was finished packing it was almost midnight. She Adrian laid down and went to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

(Marinette's place)

"There! That should be the perfect outfit. Well I guess perfect outfits! It took me forever but I made all my outfits that I'd be wearing! Alya! I made you a sexy cute outfit. A dress for the ball, which let me say is reviling, and a normal outfit. For me I have a dress a bit more reviling, and a  bra-like shirt and some short shorts. That's my outfit for the first day, the rest of my stuff will be crop tops and jeggings." Said Marinette.

"Wow. Can't wait to see them. I'll be sleeping over with you tonight. I also have the best pj's! For you and me! But that's for the cruise. Also everyone has your gifts ready for tomorrow. Anyways *yawns* I'm ready to sleep. You?" Asked Alya.

"YES! Good night!" Replied Marinette sleepily.

That's it for today. Hope y'all enjoyed what you've read so far! I'll try to make something tomorrow. We'll see. I have Band camp from 31 or July to the 4th of August.
Byeee for now. ;) <333