Sleepover

Marinette didn't know what to do. She was trying not cry. Then the realization hit her. She had shouted at Adrian.

"I just shouted  at Adrian Agreste!!!" Thought Marinette. "Whyyy?! There has to be something wrong with me!" She continued. "Ugh! Now he'll never want to be friends with me. He'll think I'm just another jurk." She finished.

"There's nothing wrong with you." Adrian replied.

"Is he reading my mind?!" Thought Marinette.

"Heh, no. You're kind of saying it.. out loud." Replied Adrian scratching the back of his head.

"What?!" Whispered Marinette.

Marinette was too stunned to speak. Her legs gave out underneath her and she fell to the ground. Her right hand had to hand uncomfortably due to the cuffs.
She covered her face with her free hand. Adrian looked down at her. After a little bit he felt Marinette's arm move a little bit. Then he watched her shoulder move a little.
Was she crying?
He crouched down too her then sat on the ground. He wanted to put his arm around her but that would be uncomfortable for her right arm.
She was crying!

"Marinette, I- I didn't think that being stuck with me would be this... Bad. I didn't know you didn't like me-" tried Adrian.

"What?! You think I don't like you?!" Replied Marinette turning her head to look at him. "No! I love you! As a friend!!"

"Oh! Good. Well- we need a place to go. Cuz we'll need a place to go. Also I'm tired." Laughed Adrian nervously.

Marinette thought for a while then she told Adrian that they could go to her house. He quickly agreed. They walked back to her home. It was awkward for a while until they came to a conclusion that it would be easier to hold hands that way they wouldn't tug at each others arms. Adrian still had to take smaller steps to try and make it easier on Marinette but it was still to fast for her. Marinette did complain though.

Once they got into Marinette's place Adrian started to look for something to eat.

"What are you doing?!" Asked Marinette.

"I'm starving!!" Replied Adrian.

"Well, I have food if you want something." Replied Marinette using her free hand to open the fridge. She then used her foot to hold it open and then grabbed a cake from the fridge with her hand and closed the door with her foot.  "Here." She said presenting a knife out of a drawer.

Adrian took the knife and proceeded I cut a slice. Then he looked over at Marinette and handed her the knife. She went to try and cut herself a slice but then almost cut her very nice counter. She went to try again and missed again. She looked up at Adrian then, looked down at her left hand. Then back at Adrian. He didn't seem to get the message. Marinette Sighed.

"Adrian. I- i can't cut me a piece. It happens that my right arm is the arm that is trapped." Signed Marinette.

"Oh! Right sorry!!" Replied Adrian grabbing the knife and cutting a piece for Marinette.

They took their slices and Marinette lead them to her room. She sat down on the edge of her bed and turned on her TV. There was an Ad and Marinette soon disappeared I to her head as she ate her cake.

Marinette's POV

What am I doing?! Chat is going to hate me! He's gonna think that I'm cheating!! This is not going to end well. He'll never forgive me! I'm the worst.

Was someone shaking her?

No one's POV

Marinette shook her head a little bit and her head cleared again.
Adrian was in front of her. He was staring into her eyes. He had the same look Chat gave her.
Marinette quickly looked away.

"Are you ok? It's night time. You kinda just sat there for hours." Asked Chat.

Hours?!

"Yea. Yes I'm fine." Replied Marinette with a smile. "Let's order some food."

They ordered some fast food and while they were at it, Marinette called Alya to ask for the keys.

"Heh, about that girl.. my daughter might have thrown them out of the plane vent?" Replied Alya.

"Oh~ ok." Replied Marinette dropping her phone. In doing so she accidentally hung up. "Adrian. We have a problem."

"It's fine. I called for a very talented locksmith. He'll be here in a few days." Replied Adrian putting his cuffed hand on her shoulder. Forcing her hand to follow.

Soon their food came and they ate it while watching a few romance movies. Some of which Adrian chose. Like that's crazy! After the movie they were quite tired. Adrian laid himself down and Marinette had to find a way to lay. Of course it ended up being a cuddle, it was the most comfortable for them, and the pair dozed off.

(Not mine!!)

(Not mine!!)