Main Characters

Madison Blakely -14 years old- In 2nd year of high school- Long Brown hair and Green eyes- Is in Cheer and loves her friends more than anything. She's outgoing, kind and smart. Only girl and youngest in the family and friend group.

FAMILY

Zach Blakely- 28 years old- Black hair and Green eyes- Is the Guardian of all the kids and will always protect his family. He cares about Madison but doesn't stop the boys from being rude. He never shows affection. He owns part of a big business along with Cooper, Jonah, Daniel, Logan and, Alex's parents 

Liam Blakely- 25 years old- Blonde hair and Brown eyes- He's the only one that stands up for Madison against their other brothers. He works in the family business.

Lucas Blakely- 20 years old-Black hair and Blue eyes-He also works in the family business. He just ignores Madison for the most part. He can be sweet at times but is mostly cold and unreachable.

Jasper Blakely - 18 years old- In last year of high school-Blonde hair and blue eyes- He plays football, basketball, baseball and, soccer. He's the captain of the soccer team- Out of all the sibling he's the rudest to Madison. Twin to Sawyer.

Sawyer Blakely - 18 years old- in last year of high school- Blonde hair Green eyes-He does track and football. He's the captain of the track team. He is mostly brutal to Madison but can also just ignore her at times. Twin to Jasper

Ethan Blakely - 17 years old - In 3rd year of high school- Black hair Brown Eyes- He does Football and Baseball- He mostly ignores Madison but sometimes can be sweet and stands up for her.

 FRIENDS

Cooper Johnson - 15 years old-Brown hair and Green Eyes- Does Baseball and Soccer. Madison practically lives at his house. She even has a room there. They mostly hang out at his house sense it's right next to the school and they can walk to and from school from there.

Jonah Myers- 15 years old-Ginger hair and Blue Eyes-Does football. He's the smartest out of everyone and is always helping everyone with their homework.

Daniel Garcia - 15 years old-Black hair and Green Eyes-Does football, baseball, basketball, soccer and,  track. Captain of the Football team. He's the most athletic out of everyone and does every sport he can do. He's the rebel of the group and is always getting into trouble. He would pick a fight at anything.

Logan Kennedy-15 years old- Blonde hair and Brown Eyes- Does Football and  Basketball. Captain of the basketball team. Madison's best friend and he would protect her with his life. He's the dad of the group and is very protective of everyone but even more so madison.

Alex Neal-- 15 years old- Brown Hair and Brown Eyes- Does Football, Baseball and Basketball. Captain of the Baseball team. He lives right across the street from Madison so whenever she needs to get away from her home she runs there. He's the prankster of the group and can always brighten up the mood.

————————-

Hiiiii so this book is about a girl whose birth killed her mother and her brother hate her for it, so she finds family in her friends. This book will not have any +18 content and will have swearing. Please comment if you find any mistakes!! Thank you for reading <3

Edited- Jan. 9th, 2024