Chapter Two

I woke up when I felt Cooper's arm pulling me towards him. I tried to move his arm without waking him up but it didn't work.

"Good morning Love." Cooper said in his morning voice, pulling me even closer to him. 

"Morning Cooper, can you loosen your grip? Kinda suffocating here." I managed to squeeze out with the little air I had. He immediately loosed up and mumbled a "sorry" into my hair. "Well we should get up." Cooper said sitting up. I started whining and pulling the covers closer to me. "Come on, if you get up now I'll get you Starbucks before we go to school." That made me jump up. I shot out of bed and immediately went to my room, that was right next to his. 

I went into the closet and saw the little clothes I keep here for occasions just like this. I grabbed black leggings and a Lululemon gray shirt. I bushed through my knotted hair and straighten it before putting my clothes on. Finally I put on light makeup and washed my face. I grabbed some random tennis shoes and walked to Cooper's room.

I walked in and sat on his bed checking my messages. I realized I had about a hundred from my brothers and clicked on them 

Zach-

"Where are you it's been an hour?"

"Madison Answer"

"Madison Claire Blakely, Answer me." 

"I sent Lucas to find you, he's going to all your friends houses."

"Come back after school tomorrow."

Liam-

"Maddie you really need to answer us."

"Send us your location or something if you don't want to talk to us."

Lucas-

"Where are you"

"I'm coming looking for you."

"Come home after school tomorrow."

Jasper-

"Where are you"

Sawyer-

"Answer our brothers Madison."

"Where the hell are you"

Ethan-

"Maddie where are you?"

"Please answer"

"Madison" 

"Answer"

"Answer"

"Answer"

Crap. They're going to be really mad. I was reading a message from Daniel when Cooper finally walked out of the bathroom. We walked downstairs together and practically ran to his car, so we didn't have to see his father. We ran to his white jeep and I got in the passenger side. As he drove to Starbucks I decided to ask him about the messages I got. "So did my brothers come looking for me yesterday?" I questioned "Yeah Lucas came and tried to make you come with him, but you were half asleep, so he left you at my place." Oh. I forgot I was supposed to go home in 10 minutes. Well I'll probably be grounded for a year or something but who cares. Cooper pulled into Starbucks and I told him my order. Once we got it he handed me my vanilla latte and drove us to school.