chapter fifteen

Zach POV

I walked out of Madison's room and down to the basement along with brothers. The second we found out she was drugged I sent the twins to the school to find out who drugged her.

They've already sent my a picture of the man and the security footage of him walking up to Madison's table and putting some white powder in her drink.

I sent my men the picture and told them to find him and bring him to the warehouse.

I shouldn't care this much.

She's fourteen years old, fifteen in a few weeks, she can take care of herself.

But when I saw that fuckers face I lost it.

I threw the glass whisky bottle on my desk across the room.

God I can not wait to beat the shit out of this guy.

Madison POV

I woke up with my friends surrounding me and groaned turning over, bumping into someone's chest knocking them off the bed.

Oops.

"Shit Mads" Cooper groaned. I giggled and laid back down. 

It was a Saterday and we didn't have much planned for today, except that Daniel's birthday/halloween party is tomorrow and we're all sleeping over at his house tonight so we can help set up.

I sat up and stretched for a second before getting out of bed, stepping on basically everyone and went to my closet. 

I grabbed a black sweatshirt that said Princeton University on it and a white skirt. I threw it on and went into my bathroom.

I've wanted to go to Princeton ever since I was little. I know it's insanely hard to get in but it's always been my dream. I mainly want to go there because that's where my mom and dad went. They also met there.

I know I never really met either of my parents but they're still my parents and I feel connected to them in some way.

Anyways I left my hair natural today and just brushed it out. I also washed my face and put some makeup on. 

I walked out and decided to go downstairs and grab us breakfast.

Well I guess it's lunch since it's already 1 pm...

I shrugged to myself, doesn't really matter it's the weekend.

I grabbed us all yogurts making sure mine doesn't have blueberries in it since I'm deadly allergic. I ran back upstairs and passes out the food and we ate in silence.

"Dan what time should we leave to go your house?" He shrugged "Let's just go after this we can go to the park on the way or something." I smiled and nodded.

I'm glad they're not bringing up last night cause I don't know what I'd say to them. It was my fault and I was being stupid.

I went into my closet and grabbed the outfit I was planning to wear to the party. I hid it inside a little tote bag and grabbed some jewelry too. I have some clothes I keep at his house and other essentials already there so I left my closet after that.

I don't plan on showing anyone my dress before I put sit on for the party because I'm 100% sure my friends would disapprove and make me pick another white dress, but if I don't show them till the hour of the event they have no choice but to let me wear it.

I was walking out of my room and down the hallway when Logan tugged at my arm and handed me a white fluffy jacket of mine. I raised my eyebrow in an unspoken question.