Chapter nine

I woke up entangled in Logan's arms. I nearly gagged at the smell of two boys on either side of me. Alex had decided to come over as well so him and Logan decided to squish me in the middle of the two of them.

I wiggled out of their holds trying my hardest not to wake them up, they wake up about an hour after me since I have to do my hair and makeup and stuff.

I decided to not take a shower this morning since I took one after the game last night and walked into Logan's closet. He had a part of his enormous closet for me since I sleep over here all the time unannounced. His parents love me so they don't care.

I grabbed a white fitted shirt and a blue skirt before changing and going into his bathroom. I had brought a waver with me so I waved my hair until it looked kinda like beach waves. I smiled and went to wake up the boys knowing it would take them forever to get up.

"Wake up!" I yelled jumping on the bed. Logan rolled his eyes and grabbed a pillow throwing it at me. "Come on!" I screamed jumping again until they finally sat up. "Happy?"Alex  grumbled his hair all messy. "Yep" I smiled causing them to smile before going back to Logan's bathroom. 

We had about an hour before we have to leave for school so I quickly did my makeup. I found some jewelry I left from the last time I was here on his counter in my section so I put on my M necklace and a friendship bracelet that the boys all have as well, accept there's in a weird guy-necklace thing.

After I was ready I grabbed my bag and went downstairs as the boys started getting ready. I walked into the kitchen and saw my favorite person ever. "Madison!" Mrs.Kennedy, Logan's mom said walking over to hug me. "Good morning Mrs.Kennedy!" I chirped walking over to the island and sitting down.

"How many times have I told you to call me Mary?" I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. "Fine Mary." She smirked and went to the fridge and got me out a water. I said thanks before drinking it. "What do you want for breakfast dear?" "Thank you but I'm not very hungry." She nodded her head before starting to make eyes.

After a few minutes the boys came down and Alex slapped the back of my head with a book. I glared at him and he laughed at me.

"Morning mom" Logan said kissing his mom on the cheek. "Hey baby. I'm making eggs for me and Madison, do you want some?" I rolled my eyes but I knew I wasn't going to get away  with not eating.

Logan answered his mom and sat of my other side. I was about to ask him something before my phone started ringing. I looked and saw Zach's name flash across the screen. I showed the name to my friends before walking out of the room to answer the call. 

(Bold is Zach normal is Maddie)

"What?"

"Don't talk to me like that. When are you coming home?"

"Late tonight or I can sleepover at Coopers house and be home after school tomorrow."

"Be home tonight. Where are you going to be after school today?"

"Working on a group project"

"Okay."

He hung up. I scoffed before walking back over to my friends. "What did he want?" "Nothing" he scrunched his eyebrows before grabbing my school bag and walking to the door. I followed him knowing we were going to pick up the other boys.

I got in the front seat laughing at Alex when I beat him to it.

—————————

I was drove to Coopers house by Cooper since he insisted I have Jace and Theo over somewhere where he can make sure nothing happens. I thought it was stupid especially since he's not in our biology project group or even our class but whatever.

I got there 30 minutes before I told Theo and Jace to meet us so I was watching a movie with Coop in his room. Luckily Coopers parents were out of town so no one would interrupt this. After half an hour I heard the door bell ring and went to let them in. Theo was standing by the door and Jace was leaving his car. I let them in and we went to the dining room to work.

"Whose house is this? This isn't where your brothers live." I almost forgot Jace was close with my brothers but of course he wouldn't let me forget. "Mine."

Cooper appeared out of nowhere and fake smiled at Jace. "Jace this is my friend Cooper you already know him Theo." Jace just nodded at him before we started working on our project.

———————

We were almost done. We had everything planned out and ready and we were just going to assemble the whole thing in class. Cooper had been in the connected kitchen the whole time on his phone, but I know he was watching us.

I was going over everything with Theo when someone honked outside. I went to check who it was and froze when I saw my brothers license plate from the window. All three boys appeared behind me. "Oh yeah their picking me up." Jace stated. He smirked when I turned around.

He said walked outside and I lent against the doorframe, trying to hide from my brothers. I didn't work. Sawyer saw me and got out of the car and walked over to us. I could feel both boys behind me stiffen. "What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked tightly grabbing my upper arm.

"Ow! Stop Sawyer that hurts." He didn't stop holding onto me but I could feel his grip loosen."Shut the hell up and get in the car." I grabbed my bag and followed him. "I didn't even do anything." I grumbled as I got in the back seat. I realized most of my brothers were there and obviously Jace. I waved to Theo and Cooper and glared at Jace through the mirror. He just smirked at me.

————

Sry for not posting for a while y'all I lost my account info. Thx for reading <3

Word count-1035