Chapter Five

Zach P.O.V

After my meeting with Madison I called all my brothers up to my apartment.

"This better be important, you interrupted my meeting." Liam said while walking in and sitting in my couch. Now that all my brothers were there I started talking. "Madison wants to move out." With that all my brothers went quiet.

"But, she's only fifteen?" Jasper said narrowing his eyes. "I know, she found some documents where she could be a legal adult before she's 18."

Everyone seemed to be lost in their own thoughts. "So are you going to let her?" Ethan asked. "I don't think so, she needs my signature, as her guardian to make it legal. But we all know the second she gets my signature she'll run off with those boys." There were a few groans and growls at the mention of her friends.

We don't really like any of them. We know guys better than Madison does, they only have bad intentions.

"So why'd you call us here?" Lucas asked. "If she's staying we need to change the way we act towards her, we need to make her want to stay, cause if we I don't sign those forms she can take me to court. I know we are all still upset about mother dying, but we all know it's not her fault."

I hated having to bring to bring up our mother and her death like this, but it really wasn't Madison's fault. She didn't ask to be born.

Madison P.O.V

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I looked at the clock and it read 6:49 AM.

I got out of bed with a groan and went to the door. I opened it and saw Ethan. "What?" I said with as much attitude as I could muster. "Get ready then come down for breakfast." Then he walked away leaving me confused.

I never have breakfast with them, I always have it with Logan's family or in the car. I decided to just see what they wanted and got ready. I did my normal routine, curling my hair, brushing my teeth, and picking out a pair of short shorts and a green shirt to wear.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to see what the hell they want.

I walked into the kitchen to see all my brothers sitting around a table. I sat as far away from them as I could and waited for one of them to say something.

Nothing happened. No insults, nothing. We just started eating in silence.

I checked my watch and I saw Logan was picking me up in five minutes so I stood up and walked  to the door. "Where are you going?" Someone called out after me. I turned around and saw Sawyer and Jasper staring at me. "Logan's picking me up." They both rolled their eyes at that.

"Nope we're taking you." What. Never in my 15 years of living have my brothers taken me to school. Up  until Logan started driving their family always took me. All of my friends but me got some type of test where they could start driving at 14.

Just then I heard a honk outside and practically ran out there. I could hear my brothers behind me but I didn't really care. I jumped into the back seat just as the twins made it to the car.

"Come on Madison your riding with us." I rolled my eyes "Just go away guys. Drive Logan." Logan started driving off and I sighed leaning back in my seat. "Morning" I grumbled closing my eyes. "So what was that all about?" Alex asked rubbing my back. "I don't know! They started acting weird today." 

"How's the projects going guys?" Cooper asked changing the subject. I groaned, I forgot about that. They all chuckled at me as they talked about their projects.

———————

The final bell finally rang. Today wasn't that bad apart from the group project, Jace being an idiot and, Theo sitting with us at lunch nothing really happened today. I was waking with Alex and Jonah to Logan's car, when my brother appeared out of nowhere.

"Come on we're driving you home." What the heck is wrong with them. "I'm sorry but did all of you guys get a concussion or something?" Alex and Jonah laughed and the twins rolled their eyes. "No Madison, we're just driving our little sister home." Okay they never call me their sister. I leaned back and whispered to my friends "Who are these people and what have they done with my brothers?" My brothers started looking agitated so I ended the conversation.

"No can do, I'm going to Logan's house today." "You never asked if you could." Okay that made me a little mad. "I've never asked, and you've never cared." I said grabbing my friends hands and walking to Logan's car.

"What the hell was that?" Alex questioned when we finally got to the car. "I don't know" I said hopping in the front seat. Somehow we were there before anyone else, other than Logan. "What happened"I started to tell Logan everything that happened while the others eventually got there.

"Why do they suddenly care?" I decided that I wouldn't tell them about the document until, I got it signed. "I don't know."

———————-

I was watching a movie with Logan and Alex when I suddenly got a call. I looked down at the contact and saw Liam. I picked it up and held it to my ear. "What?"

"Fix the attitude, be home by 7 for dinner, if not I'll come get you from Logan's." He ended the call. How did he even known I was here. I sighed checking the time. It was 6:38 so I needed to head home.

"I got to go home. Bye guys!" I said waving. "Wait I'll drive you home." Logan said jumping up. "No it's fine I'll walk." Logan narrowed his eyes. "It's almost dark out (I don't know about y'all but where I live it gets dark around 7, especially in the fall/winter.) your not waking by yourself." He grabbed my hand and Alex followed us to his car.

We got to my house in 10 minutes and I said goodbye again. Logan kissed my head and Alex walked me to the door. I rang the doorbell, since I left my key in my room and waited till Lucas opened the door.

I hugged Alex and walked inside to my first family dinner in a long time.

———————

Lucas P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Madison and one of her friends waiting she hugged him, gross, then came inside.

I lead her to the kitchen and sat down. Honestly it felt good not having to pretend to hate Maddie. I don't think any of us actually hated her, but we were just taking out our frustration about our parents onto her.

I always felt bad when someone yelled at her for something she didn't even mean to do. 

We sat down at dinner and no one said anything. To be completely honest the only things we've ever really said were mean comments towards Maddie and business stuff, which we can't say anything about right now since Madison's here.

The second she was excused she ran up to her room.

—————

Hey guysss! Sry this was kinda a weird ending bug I didn't know how to end it! COMMENT IF THERES ABY MISTAKES AND THXS FOR READING <333