Chapter ten

Sawyer dropped Jace off at his house and there was a very awkward silence between me,Jasper,Sawyer, and Ethan.

I don't even know why they're mad. I told Zach I was doing a group project after school. And it's not like my brothers even care about me so I'm really confused why they're acting this way.

We finally got to our house and I was quick to try and open the door, but before I even got to the handle, Sawyer who was driving the car locked it. "Meet us all in Zach's office before you go upstairs." I nodded when he looked at me through the review mirror with a raised eyebrow.

When he finally unlocked the car I practically ran out before forgetting when I got inside I would have to talk to all my brothers.I started walking slower so I didn't get there so fast.What the hell did I even do? I literally did exactly what I told them I would be doing and they still find a way to be mad at me.

I crossed my arms in annoyance and made my way to Zach's office.

—————

I sat in a chair right in front of Zach's desk with him, sitting behind it. My three younger brothers were standing behind me, and the two other oldest were standing on either side of Zach.

I didn't even do anything and I have all six brothers on my back. "So what happened?" Zach questioned looking into Jasper's eyes. "You know our friend Jace?" Zach nodded."well, he asked us to pick him up after a group project since his parents are out of town. When we got there to pick him up, we realized it was Maddison's friend Cooper's house." Zach turned me with eyebrows raised. "Okay and?" "well when he came out, we saw Maddison there along with another guy and Cooper."

Zach's hand snapped to me. "Give me your phone." I widened my eyes. "What why?" "Because Madison you lied to us about what you were doing."I rolled my eyes. "I didn't lie to you! Jace, Theo, and I all have a biology project together so we were working on it." He scrunched his eyes brows. "Theo?" "The other boy there." He nodded.

"Why were you doing it at Coopers house?" Lucas asked. "He's not in your project." I'm staring to get angry they have no right to question me. "Because all my friends are overprotective idiots!" I yelled. I could see them all physically stiffen. 

"Give us your phone Madison." Liam ordered. "Why?" "One you just yelled at us, two you should've told us exactly what you were doing." I rolled my eyes. "Can I at least texts my friends first?" I asked softly. 

I knew they would get concerned if I didn't text them and would probably show up here. "Fine five minutes." 

I called our group chat and explained everything. They were all pissed to say the least. After a few minutes of talking to them, and trying to cheer me up. Someone grabbed my phone out of my hand. I turned around and saw Liam look at me slyly.

I glared at him making him laugh. "Your glare is not intimidating." I rolled my eyes and stomped upstairs.

——————

Coopers POV

When Maddie's brother came strolling up my doorsteps and grabbed my Maddie I was furious. I was about to intervene but I knew it would just get Maddie in more trouble. 

Once they pulled out Theodore awkwardly grabbed his stuff and left. 

I was doing my homework when I saw a call from Maddie on the group chat. I quickly answered and asked if she was okay. "I'm fine but, um they kinda grounded me." I was furious they have no right to do that to her. They've never been there for her and suddenly they think they can take her away from us. 

Not happening.

"What?" Logan roared. "It's fine I'm sure it won't be for long. By the way I only have five minutes to talk to y'all." For the rest of the time we were busy trying to make her laugh and talking about our Halloween costume for this year. We've decided that all the boys would be devils and Mads would be an angel.

The perfect symbol of our group.

I was in the middle of saying something when suddenly I heard another noise on Mads side and her phone cut off. "Her brothers took her phone." I nodded and started talking to the guys about a girl I saw the other day.

I can't talk about stuff like this around Mads cause she would most likely yell at me.

We ended the call after about an hour and I finished my homework.

——————

Madison's POV

I was laying awake in my bed. I had tried to go to sleep at 9 and now it's 11. I shook my head to get to rid of all the thoughts I had and sat up.

Not even a minute later I heard a knock on my window. I scrunched my eye brows and opened my curtains.

And there stood Theo.

I widened my eyes in shock. What was he doing here? I opened my window and let him in. "Hi" he grunted jumping in. "Um Theo what are you doing?" I questioned. This made no sense to me. "I wanted to make sure you were ok!" He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine. How'd you even know which room was mine." "Nice room." He said changing topics immediately. "Thanks." He sat on my couch and I laid on my stomach on my bed. "So what happened with your brother?""They took my phone away." "Why?" I shrugged I really didn't know.

"Why don't you give me your number so that you can text me when you get your phone back?" I smiled. He was trying to get my number. I gave it to him and he looked very accomplished.

He said he had to leave so his hopper off the coach and kissed my forehead making butterfly's fly strait to my stomach. He smiled at me before hopping off my balcony. And I watched as he walked away from my house.

——————

Hey guys thx for reading! Comment if there's any errors in the writing plz! Thx yall <33

Word count-1041