𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
❝𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛.❞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Woah! Something is happening in the space station!" A pinkette girl named March 7th exclaimed when they saw many Voidrangers on multiple floors.

"Star — Watch out!" March 7th yelled at her friend when she saw an enemy about to slash its blade at you.

You quickly jumped back avoiding the hit before pulling out her unique Violin weapon and started playing a fast paced rhythm with a sharp tone, with each combo note she plays it sends an powerful energy attack fo the enemy.

The higher the notes, the faster they attack. The lower the notes, the stronger they are but takes time to attack and play a long melody.

After you played the note and breaking them to their weakest state, another figure appeared behind. A black haired man with a spear attacked with a powerful hit, he grasped the arm of his friend who was holding the violin and pulled her aside and giving another attack.

"We got your back — Dan Heng!" You yelled and sending your own musical attacks to the Voidranger. While March 7th gave him support with her shields and her bow.

Finally Dan Heng jumped back feeling satisfied with his attack once the multiple enemies got weaker they both called out to you.

"Last one for you, starlight."

You rolled your eyes and send a long low bass note with your violin and sent a strong Imaginery attack to all enemies.

The three of you took deep breathes finally defeating everyone in the room. You felt yourself calm down and finally put your violin away and turned to your friends, they look at each other before smiling knowing they are all safe. For now.

"You okay?" Asked March 7th as she jogged towards her friend, you nodded. "Yes, I'm fine."

"Dan Heng?" The pinkette asked next, he only fokded his arms and gave her an assuring nod.

"I'm fine, March." He gazed at his closest friend, "How about you? Starlight?"

March 7th sent both Dan Heng and yourself a smug teasing face. They know each other first but still calls her in a nickname which she didn't mind.

You smiled and gave a thumbs up, "All well!"

===

"You guys go on!" Arlan yelled as he blocked an attack by another voidranger. You, Dan Heng, and March 7th continued running.

Killing enemies that crosses your paths but never stopping. As you all ran, you were listening to different kinds of tunes on your earphones memorizing the notes for another attack which you can use. 

Dan Heng sometimes gets annoyed when you listen to the music whilst fighting, it is almost like a distraction. While memorizing it is possible for you to go in daze, so you zone out most of the time.

He sighed and pulled her into his chest when an voidranger appeared on the hallway on her left as they ran past it but it got near and about to slash her — thankfully Dan Heng acted quick and pulled her towards him. Snapping out of her short trance she pulled out her violin and played the same fast tune she heard and attacked the enemy.

Together with Dan Heng he strucked his spear towards it, killing instantly.

"Best not to listen to music while doing a job."

Dan Heng muttered beside her as they ran, while March 7th was behind snapping photos of them.

"But listening to them is a way for me to fight...?"

She reminded him with an uneasy tone. Dan Heng looked at her on the corner of his eyes befkre looking straight ahead. For knowing her for so long, you still are doubting yourself.

"Why listen to other melodies when you can create your own?"

Her eyes widen at him, hearing his 'stating fact' words to her. She slowed down her ran as they neared the door but kept her gaze at him.

"My own — melody?" You asked, feeling your self confidence die down.

You sighed, "It's not even great..."

Dan Heng sighed.

"If it's not great, then why do I always ask for you to play the violin of your own melodies just to help me sleep." He stated, reminding her at the times he asked for her presence every night just to play her instrument.

Finding peace and comfort with each play, like a music box. But a music box which he likes the most.

You just sighed before looking down on the ground, many thoughts running around your head. You never saw your music as beautiful as the music you listen too, mostly the skngs that Pom-Pom suggests to you.

You heard March 7th opening the steal door revealing an open space and an unmoving figure.

The three of you rushed and kneeled infront of the unconscious male.

You wondered, "Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?"

March 7th looked at the boy and got confused, he looks normal. Not like some other humanoid robots, it is literally a person. Noticing also the movement on their chest.

"Who cares? He's here and alive! Does he look like a mannequin to you?" She pointed out.

You and Dan Heng took a closer look, he was infact a normal person. Surviving though, but Dan Heng checked, he aas barely breathing.

He leaned closed and checked the condition of the grey haired male.

"... Weak heartbeat and pulse. March, you better do CPR." He ordered. But March 7th jumped back and shaking her hands out infront of her.

"Huh?! Hehe... I — I've never done it before! Hey, you do it!" March 7th yelled pointing at you.

You looked at her then the male then sighed, you didn't have a choice after all. You kneeled infront of him and was about to close the distance.

Behind you Dan Heng felt an unknown feeling in his chest when he watched you get closer to the face of the male. It irritates him, yet he knows you are doing this for a good cause.

As your mouth about to touch his, March 7th noticed him waking up and pushed you away harshly.

"Wait — Stop it!" March 7th yelled.

You stumbled into Dan Heng but he managed to catch you and stabalized you. Giving a short glare to March 7th befkre standing up straight behind her with you as they gazed at the now conscious male.

Helping him stand up, the grey haired male comforted his aching head and looked at them. You stepped forward.

"Are you all right? Can you hear us? Do you remember your name?"

You asked him some basic questions, waiting patiently. Dan Heng stood protective behind you and March 7th as you interrogate him.

He muttered with a hoarse voice, "I... Don't remember a thing."

March 7th and her starry friend glanced at each other worriedly, it is a bad news so the pinkette tried harder.

"Aw, this isn't good... Can you try harder? I'm sure at least you can remember your name..." She insisted.

Finally the male thinked harder. You, Dan Heng, and March 7th waited until he finally spoke.

"My name is Caelus."