𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭..❞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Caelus? Nice to meet you. My name's Dan Heng, and this is March 7th. The one with the violin is—" Dan Heng started to introduce them one by one before you cut in.

You suddenly said, "I go by many nicknames by my friends, feel free to call me Star for now."

Caelus looked at all of them one by one. Adjusting to the new environment he is currently standing in, studying the people in front of him right now. His attention went to you who was looking at him curiously.

"For now? Can I call you anything?" He asked carefully.

The trio suddenly looked at each other with the sudden question asked by Caelus, March 7th encouraged you to answer the boy in front of them.

"Well — I don't mind?"

"Ms. Violin."

March 7th let out a laugh at the nickname, meanwhile you were pretty alright with it. The name was understandable and basically common sense to her. You sighed and just gave him a nod, Dan Heng stood behind you protectively still eyeing the boy who just gave you a name.

Soon after getting to know each other, Dan Heng continued informing Caelus about the current situation.

"This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta." Dan Heng explained to him.

Caelus tried understanding the words correctly before something caught his attention.

"Antimatter Legion?" He questioned. March 7th was actually going to make you answer the question, but for payback at the CPR stunt she pulled earlier she playfully pushed her shoulders towards him.

"Goons owned by the Destruction. You're lucky that the most dangerous Lord Ravager among them isn't around, just some nasty minions." March 7th explained.

"We'll take those invaders out soon, don't worry."

You assured him and gave each other a smile. Knowing the station will be safe very soon.

Soon the three of you explained to Caelus who is Asta and who is the Astral Express Crew, explaining to him that the Astral Express just arrived at the Space Station exactly when the Antimatter Legion attacked them. Being terribly honest, you are worried about the other members of the Astral Express Crew, mostly your teacher Welt Yang.

Not wasting more time, you joined Dan Heng to find Arlan and help him. Leaving March 7th and Caelus by themselves for a while.

"Do you think Arlan is alright?"

You asked and as you both started to enter multiple doors until it reached a new set of stairs and entered a new floor.

"Hopefully. I believe he can handle himself, but still — best to give him backup before it is too late." Dan Heng stated to you.

The door opened and revealed Arlan down on the ground with a Voidranger standing above him ready to land a big attack on their ally.

Wasting no time you reformed your Violin and it modified itself to a bow, since you were too far away you couldn't land a normal melody attack on it so you sent a long range attack.

The Voidranger's armor broke and Dan Heng wasted no time and started running towards Arlon and killing the enemy.

Following behind him, you slid towards Arlan and checked him for injuries. Luckily it wasn't something major he can still move normally.

"Are you okay?" You asked, getting worried. The black haired male joined the two of you once he checked if the coast was clear.

Dan Heng helped Arlan stand up.

"Yes, I'm okay. Thank you my friend for breaking the armor of the Voidranger. You too, Dan Heng." Arlan frowned and his gaze dropped down.

You and Dan Heng looked at each other, worried why Arlan's emotions turned negative.

"What's wrong?" Dan Heng questioned, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"I got injured. I couldn't even save myself, and suddenly became a burden." Arlan explained.

You suddenly hit hin at the back of his head.

"Idiot, you aren't immortal. We rely on each other, remember that. You are not a burden."

Stated by you before telling him and a few soldiers helped him towards the Control room, you and Dan Heng went to the open area where you both can see the multiple floors and an elevator at the middle.

"Hopefully this thing works."

You stated, but before you could reach it. Dan Heng suddenly pulled you in his chest and  jumped away from the enemy appearing out of nowhere.

Dan Heng fell above you and protected you from a laser that just shot where both of you were previously standing on.

The male looked down on you as you placed your hands on his chest pushing him away to see if he was alright.

"You okay?"

"I should be asking you that Starlight —''

Hearing sounds around him, he stood up on his knees above you and blocked the blade of the ranger, you suddenly slid away from under him you started playing a song but Dan Heng spoke —

"Play your own!" He yelled.

You looked at him confused as you were about to send an attack.

"What—? No! It isn't strong enough!" You yelled back ready to play the certain chords.

"Then how can you prove to me that you are strong if you can't even make an original attack?"

The words hits you like the train of Pom-Pom. All your life and training with him and Mr. Welt you have been relying on every song you listen to. Dan Heng knew about the original melodies you make alone when you sat down on his mattress in his room as he studies the data bank. He loves listening to it, always encouraging you to use them.

"Many stars existed across the galaxy showing their own kind of beauty, then you can too. Much more beautiful, much more brighter, and stronger. Make your own kind of star, your own music. You are my star, Starlight."