𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 (𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟)

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
❝𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚?❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄❝𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚?❞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Open!" March 7th yelled then soon the metal doors opened up and revealed a very spacious area that could fit the master control room again. On the left side of the area where you can see a train. Caelus guessed it could be the express where the group he is currently talked about.

"Aww yeah, it's the platform!" You and March 7th celebrated and went down the slanted walkway that connects to the main base of the platform.

Dan Heng sighed and watched the two of you being chaotic again like always, "March— Star! Be careful!"

You and March 7th are the best of sisters not by blood but by bond and heart. Dan Heng swore for his entire life that he would protect his two closest friends that never left his side, as they all stayed together for a long time.

If he were given two choices... Die. Die and his friends will live or Live but the life of his loved ones will be taken, he won't hesitate and choose his to die just for them. For them to live, for her to live.

You and March ran towards the platform with an excited grin only for Dan Heng to feel something was wrong. A strong aura gives him an uneasy feeling, soon he called you when you were getting too close at the platform.

"Wait, Starlight!" Dan Heng yelled, his voice caught your attention and stopped your body and looked back at him with a worried gaze. Suddenly a strong gust of wind, so strong it pushed you back slightly and watched as the big beast was flying around the station.

It was the same beast that they saw with Asta at the holographic screen.

Himeko gazed at it, worried washed over her face by just staring at it.

"The Doomsday Beast... It's really here." The red head mumbled, giving Caelus a look as he was entranced seeing such a monster beyond him.

Dan Heng out of instinct he pulled you behind him, muttering to your ear to get ready. Following his instructions you pulled out your violin preparing the bow against the strings. You went to your music player and played a song, getting inspiration for your future notes to play.

"Hey! Get down here!" March 7th yelled as she pulled out the string of the bow glaring at the Doomsday beast.

Like it heard March 7th's yell at the beast, it instantly flew down towards them with intense speed, causing everyone to prepare themselves for the attack. Himeko yelling at them to be careful. Soon everyone started to attack the beast one by one.