𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"... 𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛."

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝗔𝟯 - 𝟬𝟮 - 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿

↻◁ II ▷ ↺

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

──────────────

𝗙 𝗟 𝗔 𝗦 𝗛 𝗕 𝗔 𝗖 𝗞

It became a new normal for the two friends to spend time together everyday. Dan Feng would not hesitate and meet up with her on the same spot every time she played her instrument, meanwhile Yingxing would always sure to keep on eye on Dan Feng for spending way to much time with his young star. But he didn't mind. 

He saw how Dan Feng gazed at her, how she looked even more happy. That is what all he cares, her happiness, and nothing else. Caring for her happiness meaning not letting her join him in the battle field. Sadly there are some of his friends influencing Liuxing (You?) when it comes to sword fighting, he already warned his comrades that he didn't want to involve her to dangerous matters. But Jingliu and Jing Yuan kept ignoring his statement, even Dan Feng is supportive to the two fighter's decision.

The day arrived were Yingxing invited Dan Feng for a walk around the Xianzhou Luofu.

"It seems you and Liuxing are getting closer Dan Feng, should I be worried?" The white-haired man asked cautiously at Dan Feng.

Dan Feng tensed slightly before giving the man beside him a side glance, "There is nothing to worry about, Yingxing. I simply just enjoy her presence, it is a crime?" He teased.

The man smirked before looking straight a head as they walk from bridge to bridge, passing by the citizens and random stalls. Dan Feng appeared calm beside Yingxing, but he was nervous standing beside the 'Father' of the girl he have cherished.

"I'll allow you to court her, if you want. But, never influence her with the art of battle. Do not bring her to the battlefield. Never break her heart, unless you are asking for a death wish." Yingxing stated with no hesitation.

Dan Feng stared at the man who was a few steps ahead of him, he never knew that a calm person like Yingxing could show a slight bit of anger, this is the first time he saw how his aura is screaming a warning. 'Don't mess up'.

"I'll be completely honest to you Dan Feng, if I had a chance to change my decision from the moment she stepped into that Waterscape..." He stopped, before looking over his shoulder, gazing at the Vidyadhara with a narrowed eyes.