𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚐... 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙."

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝗔𝟯 - 𝟬𝟭 - 𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀

↻◁ II ▷ ↺

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

──────────────

𝗙 𝗟 𝗔 𝗦 𝗛 𝗕 𝗔 𝗖 𝗞

The High-Cloud Quintet has five members, a legendary group of heroes in the Xianzhou history. Found and Led by a woman named Jingliu, a previous Sword Champion in the Xianzhou Luofu.

One of the members of the legendary group is a general, one of the seven Arbiter-Generals of the Cloud Knights. Jing Yuan, he appears lazy to most people because of his laid-back attitude, but he has proven himself a strong and great leader to the knights. Trained by Jingliu herself.

Yinxing, a man who forges hundreds of weapons for the Cloud Knights. Four of his most famous and strongest weapon being wield by the High Cloud Quintet, soon joining the group after being invited by Jingliu, he never fought in the front-lines. He is present at battles with the military engineers.

A species of the Vidyadhara, the Imbibitor Lunae, the High elder of the Luofu Vidyadhara. Dan Feng, was an important figure in the alliance. He served as a healer of the group yet fought with his allies, a weapon called 'Cloud-Piercer' a weapon made by Yinxing, he would invite his allies for drinks and have spars with them.

A Foxian, not only a member of the High-Cloud Quintet, but is also a member of the Nameless. Baiheng is a starskiff pilot and is an author of a certain travelogue called 'The views of the Universe from a Starskiff'. Inherited  the spirit of the Nameless to travel and see the stars, but never had an opportunity to board a certain Train that travels across the universe.

With continues fights, there is still time for peace for the Alliance, mostly Dan Feng is nowhere to be found, which cause the dear Foxian to panic and alert her friends.

.

.

.

"Jingliu! Jingliuuu!" Baiheng called in a state of panic, she ran towards the snow haired lady who is peacefully drinking her tea within the monument area of the Scalegorge Waterscape. Jingliu eyed her fox-ear friend who was flustered in panic, she could only smile gently at the high energy one..