𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

➷ Y̵̢̍͐̇̍͌͌͌͌ͅį̷̞̼̝̔͋̽͜͝n̷̨͗͛̉̄̈́̎͐͆̀g̶͇͕̋͛̀̈́̀̕͝x̸̨̢̮̞̜̼̟͓̫͗̈͘͘į̵̛̫̪̬̼̘̺̉̏͊͊̌̇n̶̡͔͙̾̒̈̅̾͆͗͠g̸͇͍̪͚͊̀̓̿̽͝, 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦?

Y̵̢̍͐̇̍͌͌͌͌ͅį̷̞̼̝̔͋̽͜͝n̷̨͗͛̉̄̈́̎͐͆̀g̶͇͕̋͛̀̈́̀̕͝x̸̨̢̮̞̜̼̟͓̫͗̈͘͘į̵̛̫̪̬̼̘̺̉̏͊͊̌̇n̶̡͔͙̾̒̈̅̾͆͗͠g̸͇͍̪͚͊̀̓̿̽͝, 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦?

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

You stood at the lobby of the gothe grand hotel at Belabog, waiting for your friends.

After your amazing meet up with Serval and making a bit of music together, March 7th asked a favor if you could rent some rooms for all of you at the hotel. After paying up and everything else, you decided to sit on one of the couches.
Reading some documents on your phone while listening to music, you miss studying a lot and with perfect timing, Ms. Himeko sent you a file to study for free time.

A few hours passed and a familiar trio looking group walked inside the hotel, talking in slight hushed tones.

"Well, there's no way he'd get past Dan Heng's sharp eyes." March 7th said complimenting her friend who walked beside her, giving Caelus a happy smile.

Dan Heng crossed his arms and sighed, feeling a bit frustrated at their current position. "Perhaps I'm too sensitive... She did promise to help us. I just hope she keeps her word..."

Stopping his tracks he looked at his two friends, "Let's get some rest. Star already messaged me that she booked us some rooms, she said she is in the lobby. We need to save energy for the discussion tomorrow, let's not make Starlight late too."

March 7th and Caelus grinned, "So worried~" They teased.

Dan Heng sent them a small glare before darting his eyes around the lobby, until he found your familiar colored hair.

"There she is... Studying." He said. The three of them walked over to you, as they got closer to you felt their presence and looked up. Now both up on your feet, you greeted them.

"Hey guys! Sorry I didn't manage to join you much. I guess, Mr. Welt told you everything?" You shyly laughed feeling embarrassed that they did much more work than you.

Caelus smiled and assured you, "Don't worry, Ms. Violin. We might hear your own voice in Pom-Pom's music player back on the express." He teased.

You scolded him and crossed your arms. You then told everyone about the booking of rooms, March 7th and Caelus left after giving them their room keys. Meanwhile you frowned slightly at Dan Heng still giving him a small smile.