𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

➷ 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘

➷ 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘... 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥. 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘?

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

You and March 7th wiped your sweat as you finished handling the Silvermane Guards in front of you, March 7th rushed to Caelus and helped him.

Meanwhile you are still recovering, not noticing the Silvermane guard attacking you from behind. Dan Heng rushed towards and yelled:

"Star—!! Duck!" He exclaimed, obeying his request you ducked your head and felt a sudden breeze past you because of the swing of his spear and knocked the guard away from you. Instantly wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you back behind him, the four of you watched Bronya step in and and aimed her gun towards all of you.

"I'll handle these evildoers... Myself." She started shooting a bullet towards you all and called for back up.

You all jumped away from her attacks, you slid to the side and placed your modified violin on your shoulders and played a sweet melody, pointing what you call the 'magic wand' of your violin towards your friends. Pastel purple notes appeared from the tip of the stick and flew towards Caelus, Dan Heng, and March 7th. It levitated around them, before disappearing.

Caelus felt his strength increase, the soft melody gave them motivation and boosted their strengths all together.

"Yay! Starry, you're the best!" March 7th cheered before giving you all a shield. Nodding in appreciation you stood beside Dan Heng and fought Bronya all together.

The fight continued until you reached your full energy. You played a long melody building up the power before modifying your violin into the bow and shot the strong attack at Bronya. The silver head staggered and was shocked by your power and sent you a glare, before shooting multiple rounds at you.

You did your best avoiding them but one of the wind attacks hit your arm.

"AHH!" You cried out in pain, falling down to your knees clutching your shoulder trying to ease the burning pain.

Unbeknownst to all of you, Bronya looked at your state having the feeling of slight guilt as she watches you cry out painfully. Dan Heng rushes to your side along aide with March 7th while Caelus stands in front of you all protecting you from Bronya.