(𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨) - 𝘿𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙜 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐍𝐨. 2 -

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘A/N

A/N

Sooo these are basically Reader x Dan Heng scenarios that has been on my mind lately. I finished my exams! So I might a lot for christmas break :'))) and this scenario....... Very very...

Touchy Dan Heng?

This chapter will be marked as like 2 or part 2, since one of the moments is also a bonus chapter after the story of Herta's station.

-Hell

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐍𝐨. 𝟏: The Dragon's Tail:

You sat quietly on Dan Heng's mattress as you read a book while wearing earphones, ignoring the presence around you since you are very engrossed to the plot.

'A couple married for 10 years, but the husband forgotten about their 10th anniversary, and the wife is slowly falling out of their lovely bubble and started to become more independent.'

You smiled as you continued reading in your own world, when suddenly... Something wrapped around your waist pulling you towards a hard yet warm surface.

A gasp left your lips when you feel warm breath near your neck, glancing at your right you saw a familiar face which was Dan Heng who currently is in his vidyadhara form. His long hair, sharp teal eyes, horns, and his strong aura invaded the whole room.

"Yes?" You asked while looking, Dan Heng just glanced at you before resting his forehead on your shoulder, his dragon tail that is still wrapped around you tightened pulling you closer to him.

For some reason you loved the feeling and leaned back on his chest.

"You have been clingy lately, Dan Heng..." You muttered as your face flushed when he started rubbing your cheek softly as he listened to you speak softly, his favorite genre of music.

"Tch... I haven't spent time with you a lot. Mostly you have been around him too much." He slightly gritted his teeth as he said those words before digging his head between your shoulder and neck.

Taking a deep breath he started peppering kisses on your neck.

You raised your arms to push him away, but his tail bounded your wrists. You gasped at he continued showering his affectiom.

You felt a small nip on your neck and you started to blush a lot. Dan Heng pulled away and wrapped his arms around you before pulling you down on his mattress where a it showed a screen of water and his matching comforter and pillows.

"T-That... Was sudden of you..." You said, feeling heat crept up your neck and ears. Dan Heng just hummed and unwrapped his transparent tail around you. He didn't pull away completely and laid it over your legs, providing it as another set of warmth while he wrapped his arms around you.

"Was it too much?" He said, you blushed. It wasn't too much... But it wasn't little too.

You noticed how Dan Heng have been so bold—

"Do you want more?" He asked whispering the words to your ear.

'Too Bold!' you thought and blushed harder.

You faked a cough and shrugged, "I— Uh... Let's just sleep, Dan Heng."

You said with an obvious flustered tone.

Meanwhile... Dan Heng smirked as he loved your flustered tone. He missed these moments with you.

It was all a familiar feeling to him, he hoped that these types of moments would last more. But he knew he shouldn't... Bother the current present. But he just needed more feelings and affections.

Dan Heng smiled and kissed your hair, then whispered in his mind.

'Your lucky... I am helping you...'

Dan Heng rolled his eyes mentally but the smile on his lips didn't leave and hugged the girl tighter. Where they soon fell asleep to enter the dreamland.