𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

➷ 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧— 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬?! 𝗦-𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘?

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

"...And the prime suspect? The one with blue hair?" Gepard stated to the Silvermane guard beside him.

"Apologies, Captain! W—We lost him during pursuit. We can't find his footprints..." The Guard replied with a nervous tone.

The blonde male, Gepard sighed. He is already a bit irritated at Sampo, but he at least manages to capture his allies. Or so that is what he thought...

"No matter, we have his accomplices. He'll be close by, plotting his next move." He pointed out before turning to all of you.

He glared at Dan Heng, Caelus, and on March 7th... In your case his eyes lingered longer than he expected, noticing his gaze at you. You thought that he was waiting for an explanation but in his perspective he is really just entranced at your beauty.

Dan Heng cleared his throat, noticing Gepard's gaze at you is sticking longer... Not much to his liking.

You sighed and stepped forward to Gepard, "I'm not trying to talk our way out of this, but... We're not friends with that Scoundrel. Did you see how fast he ditched us?" You reasoned out, making a point.

Gepard unfortunately declined at your explanation, saying that all of you are still to be detained. Caelus defended that all of you are from another planet and are visiting Jarilo-VI, what confuses you is that they don't know about their own planet. You never experienced something like this, you wanted to contact Mr. Welt Yang but you think he is a bit busy.

Complementing Caelus, March 7th went to Gepard and showed him the photos which showed Jarilo-VI. Confusions washed over their faces, Gepard mentioned someone that is titled as "Supreme Guardian" so he then led you all to Belabog.

Leading you all to a cliff side, which showed a very well architected city.

"Welcome to Belabog — the City of Preservation." Gepard introduced you all with a proud tone.

Your eyes sparkled just by the sight, it looks absolutely magnificent from above. The blonde smiled at your reaction and walked close to you as he led the group towards the entrance, promising that it will get warmer soon enough.

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

In dazed you ignored their conversation about the history of Belabog as the last Bastion since you were so mesmerized at building surrounding all of you, Dan Heng had to hold your hand before you wandered off. Gepard felt a bit confused at Dan Heng's actions but he brushed it off.