𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝙹𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚘-𝚅𝙸
∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝙹𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚘-𝚅𝙸∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

➷ 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦!

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

"Jarilo-VI, we're here."

Dan Heng stated as soon as all of you stepped foot on the snow filled ground. It is like a frost planet, it's really cold. Too cold for your liking but you didn't mind, it was a comforting cold not like a type of cold where you will freeze to death.

You and March 7th shuddered at the cold and hugged each other, "Brrr. It really is one big snowball." The pinkette said.

Nodding your head with a pouty face, "It's like I walked into a freezer where all the desserts are stored back at the express."

"I thought no one was allowed inside?" March 7th said, you looked at her with a guilty face. You love to sneak in the freezer where all the sweet foods are stored, Dan Heng would carry you over his shoulder when he caught you eating without permission from Pom-Pom.

"Don't worry, Ms. Violin. I would gladly join you sneaking in the freezer." Caelus drooled at the thought of the tasty desserts. You and him gave each other a high five.

Dan Heng stared at the two of you with a deadpanned expression.

Caelus cleared his throat, "Speaking of snowballs, It really is one big snowball."

"Hey, get your own metaphor." March 7th scolded playfully at him.

The 4 of you had a talk where you will be headed, and Dan Heng confirmed that the target will just be up ahead. Even though they are a strong team, the black haired male stated to stay vigilant since they're in a new territory.

You pointed at some Fragmentum monsters that are lurking around, they were not that strong so you all technically managed to defeat them easily. Caelus saw something and wonders what the black stem with a yellow glow is, standing at the middle of the snowy area.

You walked over to Caelus.

"That is a Calyx, according to my studies with the old man it is an entity born from a phenomenon of space distortion. You can send Master a message about more in-depth information about it." You explained to him, calling March 7th to assist Caelus when contacting Mr. Yang.