𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"𝙾𝚏 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎... 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍."

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗."
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝗔𝟯 - 𝟬𝟬 - 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

↻◁ II ▷ ↺

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

──────────────

The Xianzhou Luofu - Shackling Prison

A man with long dark blue hair entered, with bounded wrist and two Cloud Knights escorting them, watching the man carefully for any sudden attack. In front, there stood a General, with long white hair alongside a boy beside him sitting on a table.

Once the man in the chains stopped his walk, the General called his student.

"Yanqing." He said, the boy then dropped from his seat and stood beside him.

"Yes, general." He, Yanqing, said.

"Watch this person carefully..."

The General paused for a few moments and looked at the man, Yanqing stood alert beside him.

Meanwhile the man in front of him is smirking as the general begins to talk.

"...Do you remember me?" He questioned.

The male answered, "I remember."

"Of six people... Three must pay a price."

"And you are not one of them. Jing Yuan "

Jing Yuan the general took a deep breath at Blade's statement, he knew what he meant. But there is one more question he is curious to know, but his student isn't allowed to know just yet.

"Yanqing, I have to talk to our suspect alone."

The blonde looked at the general like he lost his mind, "B-But general—!"

"Please."

He stared a few more moments at the tall white haired male before letting out a defeated sigh, he then left the room alongside the other two cloud knights.