𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 (𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔)

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚐... 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚎... 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎..."

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝗔𝟮 - 𝟬𝟲 - 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

──────────────

After the events in the snowy planet, Himeko assured everyone and gave them their well deserved rest while they plan the next destination for the Stellarons.

March 7th felt bored and decided to teach Caelus how to take good pictures, which ended up for the two friends to spend time in March 7th's room.

Meanwhile Dan Heng laid his head on your lap as he scrolls through his phone, while you where playing a videi game in your own phone using his fluffy black hair as a makeshift table.

Much to his disliking he let it slide. The corner of his lips would pull up slightly when hearing your angry and frustrated huffs, guessing you were losing in the game.

Someone kept making an appearance in hid head which made him feel restless and distracted, but he tried his best not to shoe to you. Now wanting you to become worried.

But what made him more worried is when he heard from you and Mr. Welt. You dreams, the people you mentioned were familiar to him, and he knew who they exactly are.

He wanted to make sure who you were... If you are the same person that he met a long time ago.

The warm sensation of a unique branch bloomed inside of his jacket pocket that is currently hanging since it is being unused. He knew it would be making a reaction since you were near, and when it comes to the branch he most definitely knew and can confirm one of his theories.

──────────────

Meanwhile...

"General! Please stop sleeping! We have a meeting to attend later."

A young blonde boy said as he eyed his teacher and General who was dozing of in his desk. The said white haired male chuckled and looked up at his student.