𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
❝𝐃𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❝𝐃𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?❞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"March, Dan Heng, and you too Darling, you've been through a lot." Himeko the red head greeted the very familiar faces of her fellow companions on the Astral Express.

March 7th joyed seeing Himeko again, placing both of her hands on her hips she scolded the elegant lady.

"Whew, Himeko — What took you so long! The last wave of the Antimatter Legion came to us like a swarm of Locust. Have you ever tried shooting a locust with a bow?" The pink head said with a slight frown.

You shyly raised your hand when she mentioned a locust, you were standing beside Dan Heng who was fixing your hair after carrying you noticing that it looked like a bird's nest.

"Mr. Welt... Made me do it... Before... It was painful." You said remembering the training that Mr. Welt Yang made you do it when you have free time.

Even Dan Heng remembered that moment, after that painful training of the hologram of locust you were in a shut down mood and sulked on the corner of Dan Heng's room like a child.

To cheer you up, he picked you up and made you sit down on his comforter/mattress and started braiding your hair. Listening to music, reading books, studying, and some snuggles — until you finally feel happy again and you fall asleep in his arms.

"No way— Mr. Yang made you do that?!" March 7th exclaimed. Before you could answer her question Himeko invited herself to the conversation and placed the topic back on the current situation.

The red head lifted her hand and rested her chin against it looking at March 7th. "I wouldn't have made a difference. My orbital cannon can deal with a whole bunch of enemies at once." She stated.

Himeko continued and pointed out to March 7th, "But I couldn't just blow up the space station with it — Herta would NOT like that..."

March 7th pouted her lips making Himeko and yourself let out a giggle. Himeko then asked Arlan if he was doing alright and that Asta had been very worried, the two continued their short conversation before the white head male left the Astral Express Crew, plus Caelus alone.

Himeko turned her attention to Caelus.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Himeko, navigator of the Astral Express." She introduced.

March 7th, Himeko, and Caelus started to have a chat. Asking Caelus if March 7th is giving them some trouble lately. Leaving you and Dan Heng alone to have your own chat.

You smiled when you noticed that Dan Heng has braided your hair cutely. Placing a ribbon to hold it together. "Well this is cute." You giggled, Dan Heng let out a small smile feeling a flutters by just hearing you laugh.

Dan Heng personally asked March 7th to teach him how to braid a hair. The pink head got very curious why and but he never told anything, sadly his actions were a bit obvious when she saw Dan Heng braiding your hair when you were busy studying.

After a while all of you started to make your way to another pink head that is currently standing at the center of room when multiple hologram screens surrounding her. As soon as all of you arrived where Asta stood.

Red screens popped up everywhere, a warning tone coming along with it. Soon multiple warning symbols appeared on the control zone od Asta. A larger screen showed a big monster entering the Soace Station zone, breaking through the shield.

The researcher looked at Himeko, Asta then gave them an order.

"Take the Express and Leave." She said, Himeko was about to go against the idea, but the look Asta gave her made Himeko was still unsure.

"I'll stay." Asta added, with a determined tone.

You were also about to go against it but Dan Heng already grabbed your hand with his spear on the other and pulled you towards the exist. March 7th stepped in wanting to help, but Himeko stopped her.

"But..." March 7th squeaked, worry laced om her voice reaching out to Asta. Himeko pulled her and Caelus where you and Dan Heng headed.

"Let's go..." Himeko told the two of them before leaving.

Entering a new area, all of them had long talk about what to do. Saying that do they really need to leave the Space Station just like that, Dan Heng reminded them that the monster that entered the shield of the Space Station is the Doomsday Beast, a creature that can destroy a planet. Since it is blessed by the Destruction.

Himeko also theorized that Caelus is an important person. That they can rely on him when it comes to turning the tables of the curre t situation, and also reminding them that Welt Yang is also in the Space Station. You were excited, since your teacher is at presence when you stumble upon each other.

Room after room, they fought their way until they can reach where the express is located. Monsters after monsters appearing on their path.

The colors of multiple elements sprouting left and right just to kill the monster. Support thank you to March 7th, strong attack support by you and Himeko. The two males doing strong attacks to kill them.

Dan Heng couldn't help but also checked your condition from time to time. Well, he checks everyone's condition, but he is more concerned to you. He noticed that the braid he made is long gone since the ribbon might've looses, knowing you are uncomfortable to fight with your hair moving freely he decided to go for his back up plan.

While waiting for Himeko to open the door...

Dan Heng stood behind you and started to gather your hair up, splitting it into three sections before braiding softly and neatly with his fingers. Repeating the following pattern, he held the end of the braid with his left hand.

Dan Heng shrugged his right arm sleeve of his jacket back revealing a teal hair tie bounded on his wrist.

Placing his right wrist near his mouth, he used his teeth to pull the hair tie out of his wrist before grabbing it with his fingers from his mouth and proceeds to tie her hair.

"Did you bring an extra hair tie for hair emergency purposes?" You asked, looking up at him with a small smirk and an eyebrow raised.

He nodded his head, "I did. Besides, you look pretty."

"Really now?"

"Really."

"Dan Heng, are you real?"

"Real."