𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 (𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟)

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

➷ 𝗜'𝗠 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

"The fate of this city... of Belabog... is sealed. Its future will unfold in our hands." Cocolia announced as they all looked at her, Bronya looked at her mother at panic as the ground began to shake.

Behind Bronya is you, Seele, Dan Heng, Caelus, and March 7th. Looking around them in struggling to stand properly since that ground started to shake.

Cocolia raised her voice sending a deathly smile at all of them.

"And you... Will become the foundation of the new world!"

The blonde raised her hand as an icy orb appeared in her hands, and soon transformed into a sharp ice blade as she stated, "You must break the old to build the new."

"The supreme guardian commands you..."

She raised her blade high as the ground shook more.

"Rise, Engine of Creation!"

Suddenly a large robot appeared behind her, staring down at the Astral Express Crew, Seele, and Bronya.

As Bronya gazed at the machine, she warned her allies.

"It's one of the Architects' ancient machines! Watch out, all of you!" Bronya yelled.

Dan Heng grabbed yours and March 7th's hand and jumped away, protecting both of you as Caelus, Bronya, and Seele ran in order to avoid the monster. The ground continue to shake, and as you were about to fall.

Something grabbed a hold of you from behind, it was a trail of water that has scales... Like dragon scales it held you before it pushed you and and disappeared all of a sudden.

You looked around and saw nothing, Bronya and Seele are together, Caelus was looking at the Machine, while Dan Heng was aiding March 7th.

It didn't make any sense.

Meanwhile, Dan Heng sighed mentally in relief the glow in his eyes died down fast before helping March 7th stand up.

Believe it or not, you are a bit frustrated. That you really wanna finish the problem, your arms ache from all the fight you alongside with Serval but hopefully everything will be all worth it.

Enemies started attacking the group, while the Ancient Machine continues to attack them with a laser, you all tried to evade the incoming attacks trying your best not to get hurt. The Ancient Machine started to move, preparing a strong attack as it raised its metal arms. When suddenly...