𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
❝𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Too bad Dan Heng and Star aren't here. Dan Heng is like a walking encyclopedia... He knows a lot of complicated stuff — Maybe even elevator repair..." March 7th sighed, looking down at the floor with a frown when her and Caelus failed to activate the elevator.

"I don't know about that one..." A voice said.

Caelus and March 7th looked up and saw Dan Heng and their friend standing in front of them out of nowhere. The black haired male has a frown looking at March 7th.

"Woah! Why are you guys here!? ... How did you two get here before us?" March 7th questioned glancing at the two of them, thankfully one of your earphones is not currently in your left ear knowing you are listening.

"We took another route to the upper level. And we saw you guys from up there." You explained pointing at the floor that is above them.

They told Caelus and March 7th that Arlan is safe with minor injuries and is now in the control room where he is currently residing at the moment. It took a while for them to reach the control room to meet up with Arlan, March 7th took notice at your new strong move with your violin.

"Wow! That was amazing, Star! Glad I caught that in camera!" March 7th cheered, clicking her camera again at you before keeping it.

Caelus smiled and gave her a nod, "That was really cool Ms. Violin."

"Thank you Caelus. Well I got to thank Dan Heng for giving that one push I need to show my strength." You replied with a smile at them.

March 7th giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at Dan Heng with a mischievous grin, he could recognize the gaze and gave her a glare back unnoticed by you and Caelus.

"Dan Heng, huh? Did he make a move on yo—" The black haired male suddenly covered March 7th's mouth and looked at her.

"That's enough, March. Anyways, best if we could go and meet up with Arlan." Dan Heng let out a breathe his eyebrows furrowed.

The squad arrived at the control room and told Arlan about the current situation. Saying that the Astral Express were just sending Herta the rare relic that they trusted to find and deliver it to her space station, only to arrive just in time at the invasion. Arlan explained that the security system has been affected and soon Arlan asked them about a key in order to activate the elevator. You and Dan Heng sighed at March 7th who was being a bit clumsy and finally gave the key to Arlan.

Arlan told them that he activated the elevator to the highest floor and that they have to take a bit of a detour. He also said he will be staying at the control room since his leg is injured, but the 4 of you insisted that you can protect him and will not slow them down and finally joined the crew.

Room after room, March 7th discovered something as they enter a new room.

"Hey, these shiny things... Are these Light Cones? I thought only the Interastral Peace Corporation had rare stuff like these?" March 7th wondered.

"Light cones? Oh. They're Garden Recollection Technologies. They allowed you to carry memories around — very potent enhancement items. I think the IPC paid a lot for the usage rights." You explained as you started to play with Dan Heng's spear while no enemies are around.

Dan Heng watched you and didn't mind and continued where you left off. "But we have no idea how Herta managed to get a hold of one."

Arlan stepped in and assured them, "They are acquired legitimately, that's all I can say. Take them, they're very useful in combat."

Exiting the room the squad saw that they finally reached the floor of the elevator.

March 7th whined that they reached the elevator already and that there weren't much monsters around, soon she realized that she almost jinxed.

"Oof, probably shouldn't have said that... Might bring bad luck." March 7th sighed.

You giggled and looked at March 7th, "You've grown March."

Suddenly your sensitive ears caught the spund of a high pitched movement in the air and saw a giant arrow flying towards you guys, before you could tell them. Dan Heng stepped in front of all of you and blocked the arrow, it flew away from all of you almost hitting Caelus in the process but managed to dodge it. Sharp hooves hit Dan Heng cozing him to stagger back.

His eyes glanced at his smoking arm before glaring at the Voidranger: Trampler in front of you. Two Voidranger: Reaver joined the monster's side preparing to attack all of you.

"Arlan stay back! We can handle this." You told him before all of yoh started attack it all together.

"According to the documents I found, Trampler has 3 weaknesses. Uh... — Imaginery, Wind, and Physical Attack can destroy its armor. Correct me if I'm wrong — Dan Heng!" You shouted trying to remember the studies you, Dan Heng, and Mr. Welt the old man had.

Dan Heng nodded and sent an attack to the Monster. "Good girl."

You smiled, very happy that your studies has come in handy. March 7th said that she will the three of you some backup with her amazing shields.

All of you managed to defeat the Trampler and suddenly it let out a roar and multiple flying Voidrangers appeared out of nowhere, surrounding all five of you.

March 7th prepared her bow and glared at them, Dan Heng stood beside you protectively as you ready your Violin on your shoulder.

"Hey, sore losers! You can't just gang up on us!" March 7th yelled.

"I believe this is what I call a bully." You muttered.

Suddenly a drone appeaeded with a circular blade and started killing all the enemies in one swift motion and hovered in front of you all protectively.

"Go go!"

You recognize the drone and patted its head, not noticing the other have already ran off. Dan Heng noticed you weren't following, he let out a quiet groan at you before wrapping his left arm around your waist, lifting you up he ran and followed the others with you getting carried by him.

Entering the main room, you all heard a familiar voice.

"Why does it always get this exciting. Anyways, at least your back." The Red head said giving you all a very soft caring smile.

The red head, named Himeko glanced at all of you. Checking your current condition, she let out a giggle when she saw Dan Heng carrying you with his left arm.